Reviews for Hearing
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 1/10
MLeggyLeaf chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Niceeeee! Cute
math music reading chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Wow, I really love your writing. It's intense and humorous at the same time, the perfect combination to draw readers in and entertain them, enthralling actually. I wish you would write more SasuHina, even if it isn't a sequel to your previous work.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This was a very entertaining piece of fanfiction. Weaving in humor in the happenings of 2 stoic characters who don't often let us peer past their facades, was so much fun to read. What could have been a very sad story turned out to be pretty funny for a funeral! I had never thought much about humor and the life of a ninja before. So much death, suffering, and sorrow fills their lives, it's hard to imagine they can truly make us laugh. However, you were very successful in this. I first got my taste of humor with Doc Destructo's "Seduce My Wife" and my favorite "A Scandalous Proposal" and a few other out of the box fanfiction pieces. I'll definitely remember the chuckles I got from this story too. Thanks so much for sharing this.
Zetnnik chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Nice. Loved the humor.

Uchiha is not the Easter Bunny.. Check!
Estheriana chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
intersting, planning on some sequel ? even a short one would be great
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
That was an adorable little story. It is just so cute. Do you plan on making a multi chapter SasuHina fic soon? 'Cause you're good at this stuff.
SmallButPowerful chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
LoL, when I started this fic I didn't have high expectations (just something to dull the boredom), but I really liked it. Hilarious in all the right spots. Keep writing for Naruto!
Reinao Tanaka chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Your sense of humor makes me laugh. _ I love how you made Hinata confident, with the possibility of being dangerous if you push her. I also love the use of Tsunade as a matchmaker. I know it's probably been done before, but you really kept her in character. Hm, oh yes, Melvin. Who would imagine Neji as a source of comic relief? But again, you pull it off very well. I'd also be interested in seeing this one continue if you are so inspired.
You Light The Sky chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Oh man that was awesome, Neji and Tsunade are HILATIOUS! And I think it's true, Sasuke likes Hinata _