Reviews for A Man Cannot Control His Dreams
Venipa chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
U should get more reviews on this story, lol id nearly fainted from lost of blood and thinking process lol i love this pair.
WhatAmISupposedToWriteHere chapter 32 . 7/15/2013
Well if you're goal was to leave everybody wanting more, you've more than done it.
Venus914 chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Hmp. While i think the seduction is sexy, i dont think i would want to be seduced by someone who let me clean cauldrons for punishment. Im not one of those BDSM types. Id rather be worshipped, cherished, treasured, loved, pampered. LOL.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 32 . 10/29/2012
Please write more soon. This is very good. Thank you.
VeroSev chapter 32 . 6/26/2012
A really interesting relationship of these two... I hope someday you can continue it, I remain very good XD!
LoopedInTheLoops chapter 32 . 11/24/2011
Are you still updating this story?
OpiumPoppy chapter 32 . 9/17/2011
I knew the story wasn't finished when I began, but what a horrid place to be left at! D: One of the best fanfics I've ever read in any fandom, the characterisation was just exquisite, truly.
Art-Of-Escape chapter 32 . 8/19/2011
I loved it. But I wonder why you haven't finished it.
ani-olic chapter 32 . 8/5/2011
Well that was one hell of a story. I loved how much steamy, abandoned sex you put in this as well as the very well put-together characterizations.

Very well done.

I do hope you continue~
puppyblue chapter 32 . 7/28/2011
I really hope you are still writing this. It is a very well done story.
WonderFuuandMisaki chapter 32 . 7/21/2011
This story is wonderfully amazing! You capture each character perfectly as they are in the book, and yet twist them into your own fantastic beings in a way. I simply love this story, and really hope that you update it. : ) Thanks!
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 32 . 7/21/2011
okay...whatever happened to updating since it's been what, 2 years and the series have finally ended?
Frankie and Avery.dont ask chapter 32 . 6/22/2011
totally in love with this story. there is something so deliciously, exquisitely dangerous and wrong and wonderful and I don't even know how to describe it. I love it. I love how you manage to let us see the emotions growing between them without having them realize and how well that was done. I just adore it.

Cannot wait for an update!

yukineko19 chapter 32 . 4/25/2011
Please tell me that you will come back and update this fix sometime soon? Please!
Akirana chapter 32 . 3/20/2011
Love your fanfic so far. Please continue!