Reviews for Announcements
Guest chapter 20 . 10/7/2016
Great story! I can barely wait for the next chapters.. I spent the whole night reading it and shaking with laughter. I really, really hope this will have a happy ending somehow. Until now, they did not tried to change the future, but.. will they be able to keep themselves from doing something, from trying to stay.. I really like to see a happy ending here, with they all fighting, loving and living toghether. But is it possible? Will Dumbledore let them change too much?
M chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
I adore it. Update NOW. J'adore la lecture.
Pau-0803 chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
updates?
Hannah Riley chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
This is such an awesome story! I haven't read many with Harry, Hermione and George. I really think it would be a shame if you didn't carry this on- can't wait to find out what happens next!
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 20 . 8/21/2012
this is good will there be a pov from there time hope there is more soon
Gryffindors.dark.angel chapter 20 . 3/5/2012
love this story and the way it is unraveling keep it up!
Smiles123 chapter 20 . 12/8/2011
upload
Lady Oblivious chapter 20 . 4/22/2011
awesome! :D hilarious, touching story! Please update soon! :D Lady O.
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 20 . 4/14/2011
Brilliant. xx
vampiremuggle chapter 20 . 2/28/2011
amazing story! oh my god it's awesome! i love it! please please please please please update as soon as you can! i cannot wait to read more! it's been over a year since you updated...please do not tell me you are abandoning this - it is way to good! PLEASE update soon!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
LoonyRebekahJane chapter 20 . 10/3/2010
Why haven't you updated for so long? :( It's a great story, I love pranks wars, but they needs more pranks happening!

Update soon :)
Rebecca Hufflepuff chapter 20 . 7/2/2010
hope to see a new chapter up REALLY soon!
Vipersmile chapter 20 . 6/25/2010
Great story! Can't wait to read the next chapter ! So hurry up ! Your fans are waiting after all :)
iconicdisaster chapter 20 . 6/24/2010
I really enjoyed reading what you've got done so far. It's well written, clever and really holds your interest.
SALIGIA-the seven deadly sins chapter 20 . 4/4/2010
Are you continuing this story?