Reviews for Songs for Spring
Spring Awakening News chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
So amazing!

SPRING AWAKENING THE MOVIE!
CHECK OUT THE LINK!

projects/299537666/spring-awakening-the-movie-the-story-that-shocked

AND...

SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND KEEP THE STORY ALIVE!
AdoAnnieCarnes chapter 11 . 5/24/2011
I have to just say that the line, "He reminds Melchior of a faithful but blind dog, wanting so badly to be loved, not knowing his owners had moved away," really hit me hard. It was just heartbreaking. Now I'll think of that every time I think of Moritz, and I will cry. Brilliance.
thesixtyfirstpupil chapter 20 . 12/20/2010
Beautiful. I always remember the last line from chapter 19. Because it's perfectly true.
FOBsession-DL-Freak chapter 20 . 6/7/2009
This was perfect. Everything wasn't just a whole bunch of jumbled dialogue, it actually had depth and meaning in it. This is one of my favorites. Amazing job.
Erica chapter 20 . 9/30/2008
These were so great, I ended up reading them all in one sitting.

My favorites were Word of Your Body (Reprise) and Those You've Known. You captured Hanschen's creepiness and lack of affection so well. I also really liked the idea of Melchior coming back to the village in the future.
musicalsarelife chapter 20 . 3/11/2008
I really enjoyed these. They were often sad, but not depressingly so, and sometimes sweet, but not to the point of being sickening. I guess the word I'm looking for is poignant. My favorites were Word of Your Body Reprise and Dark I know Well. You really captured the characters well.
lady anjanette de fleur chapter 20 . 2/21/2008
You win at life.

Seriously, this is an amazing collection of vignettes.
CoyKit chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
I love this musical... But your story isn't really making sense.
GreyTwine chapter 19 . 2/8/2008
I love the quotes you chose to use at the beginning. And the end was amazing- not too sweet, hopeful, but not sickeningly so. Great job!
Miss Wallflower chapter 18 . 1/31/2008
I cannot get enough of these vignettes. Wonderful job.
Haley chapter 18 . 1/29/2008
This was remarkably beautiful. You have such a way with words and a way for dealing with the time period that they are in and making it sound natural. Martha and Thea were precious in the scene that you gave them, and I really love how even though Whispering is Wendla's song she doesn't really ever appear. (cause she's dead, but no matter.)
GreyTwine chapter 17 . 1/19/2008
I love that these are not the typical things that one could so easily transcribe from these songs. I like the tone and originality. Great job! Keep it up!
Thegirlsmiles chapter 17 . 1/15/2008
Ha ha ha! Oh Hanschen ...

Awesome job, as always. I'm excited for Whispering & TYK, they're my current favorites in the show.
CrazyWriterChick chapter 16 . 1/13/2008
These were so beautiful and accurate and intense - especially "The Dark I Know Well." Your writing style is lovely...please continue this!
BroadwayHope chapter 16 . 12/10/2007
Isn't this based on the original play?