Reviews for To You in the Deep Blue Sea
Reiko x 3 chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
If it helps I support this pairing more than any other. Plus Fayt is so obviously head over heels for Sophia it makes me wonder how some of these stranger pairings exist... Self-deluded fools...and now I'm channeling Albel again...damn him for being pretty.
Mizuinu chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
This has to be the best Alnel I've EVER READ! Its so good! Your writting style transports me into the characters heads and I Love It! im eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
OMG please keep updating this! This is one of the best AlNel stories I've ever read!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Pssh what're you saying, that "you suck"? You don't suck. Nel may be slightly out of character, but this story in no way sucks. I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far, and the grammar is pretty good too. By the way, I agree that we must fight the waves of AlbelxFayt!
rhf1229 chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
omgggg you updated this story! holy crap please write more! its so creative and intense. Yay!
Lonely Citadel chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
I'm in love with this story all over again! Oh, PLEASE do more. It's just wonderful.
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
woot! u'd be surprised to hear it, but this was a pretty good chapter! i had some problems visualizing the events taking place, so maybe u should try to add more detail to the scenery. i dont know why i didnt review this before (how many months ago did i review for the last chappie?) so yeah... i hope this gives u inspiration! KEEP GOING! :D i cant wait to see what this whole folstar thing is about! _ and also u've managed to put something i dont see in a lot of stories. I mean, the harshness and actual cruely is real and is there in this story concerning that spirit... everyone tries to make all the bad events as good as possible in their stories, but man, u really pulled it out that they barely stayed alive, man. for that, i give u applause. and u put it in there even though we fans are like NOOOOOOOO! D; NOOOOOOOOO! so like, u can imagine XD once again, dont give up on this, im expecting a lot of things from this and i hope to see more!
Itherion chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
I loved this chapter so much. Thank you very much.
CWolf2 chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
I like the sense of supernatural mystery this plot has. Keep up the good work, you're doing a good job writing for both characters and making this story believable.
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
Good as usual! I laughed at the part in the beginning, honestly!
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
that last part was HILARIOUS! Grandma Wilkins... genius.
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
... In the game however, Nel isn't one to cry for someone like Albel... its quite OOC of her... but, its ur fanfic.
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
My Gosh... this is so... so... ... (speechless for a second)
Skyraptor66 chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
Dude, thank god someone in the fandom is still writing. I'll eventually give you a more complex review, but I just wanted to send you this so that you would know how happy I am to see this.
Reizna chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
Whoa, whoa. Wait, Albel's a human incarnation of Folstar? That would explain a whole lot haha. Is Nel really Dirna? Or just resembles her? Please update. I'll be dying of curiosity until then!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »