Reviews for Blood's Broth
umm ok
Divinity Light chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
O.O evil kikyo
Divinity Light chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
This story just keeps getting better and better :) theirs never a dull moment :)
Divinity Light chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
darn you cliffhanger! So excited to read the next chapter! :D
Divinity Light chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
damn Inuyasha's in deep shit. I loved the part when Sesshomaru walked in when Inuyasha was talking to himself hilarious XD Awesome chapter I loved it :)
Divinity Light chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
awww so mean of you to leave this chapter in a cliffhanger! D: but theres a lot more chapters after this so hurray forme! :D I just realized this but the names you gave of Inuyasha in his previous life are really common that its funny :D Anyways I really enjoyed this chapter
Divinity Light chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
O_o oh my jolly ranchers If I understood this right then does that mean kagome's other two fathers is the devil and god! THIS STORY JUST GOT SO MUCH BETTER! :D cant wait to read more!
Divinity Light chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
hahah I'm currently studying French and I'm trying so hard to interpret what they're saying in french and so far i'm getting about half :) When I read the name Inuyasha had in his previous life for some reason I couldn't stop laughing I don't know why XD Anyways I loved this chapter!
Divinity Light chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
I thought Kagome was going to meet Inuyasha when at the end it said demon with silver hair but gues not it was just sesshoumaru :/ I'm interested to know how old kagome is and mor of her past though! guess that means I'll just have to read more :D
Divinity Light chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I'm really excited to read this story it seems really original :) So far I cant take my eyes off my screen and I am in love with this story! :)
Haku's Lover18 chapter 28 . 8/4/2011
Very good fanfic. I loved every moment of it. I hope to read more of yours soon!
Quick chapter 28 . 8/1/2011
Finallyyyyyy aboouuuut time.. thank u soooo much 4 updatin i really appreciate it. an great story by the way
ShadowInu19 chapter 28 . 7/27/2011
YAY! I MISSED THIS STORY! I'M GLAD YOU FINALLY FINISHED IT!

It was really good when I started reading it and I was so sad it wasn't finished and I don't like to read stories that aren't finished... it just messes with me but anyway YAY! DANKE! AND THANKS YOU!
Marquisha chapter 28 . 7/27/2011
love it!
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 27 . 6/10/2011
Only two chapters left? Well I certainly understand your need to take your time with them since I'm sure you want them to be just as perfect as the rest of your story, but I do hope that you'll be able to post at least one of them soon! Especially since the last recorded update is back in early 2009 and I'd hate to see such a wonderful story left unfinished with only two chapters to go! You've really done a fantastic job with it so far and I'm so looking forward to reading the rest!