Reviews for Neichizuu Jiang Shi
Ganheim chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
The wall shattered inwards in a spectacular spray of concrete and wood, revealing a young woman with flowing white hair and seemly soft, peach fuzz like pale green skin,

[The scene is reminiscent with Shampoo’s manga appearance, but the description (particularly ‘peach fuzz-like pale green skin’) doesn’t match anything, the closest that I thought of was Chrono Trigger’s ‘Frog’. After reading further into the story I get the green skin (not entirely sure about the fur), but I still don’t get the change in hair colour]

followed me from beyond China and the grave

[Well, beyond the grave, though not beyond China]

Chapter 2

"And here I thought you didn't hit girls," Nabiki drolled.

"She's dead, she's trying to kill me, she's made herself an exception to that rule,"

[As absolutely weird as this is, that’s pretty funny]

"Well, I was pretty sure Shampoo was dead and all, I checked her pulse after all, and the hole from the tree branch through her stomach was pretty telling, even if you didn't include her intestines being wrapped around it like-"

"DETAILS AREN'T NECESSARY!" all three Tendou sisters shouted,

[Another unusually funny moment]

Nabiki even demanded, somewhat put off that Ranma found it funny to interrupt someone's pursuit of mathematics.

[Shampoo’s mysteriously compelled to count spilled rice, and Nabiki’s taking offense to the mathematical slight from Ranma. That is so…funny]

Chapter 3

taking his time to slurp down the broth saturated udon noodle, "I don't think I have ever had saku yaki quite like yours, Kasumi Dear!"

[I’ll bet Genma is glutting himself as usual]

Ranma's so rampageous this evening." Kasumi stated,

[She would]

"Chi same as girl Ranma, yang chi higher than yen chi now, but still same." Shampoo's eyebrows raised, before her eyes narrowed to slits, "You..."

"...is twin, yes?" Shampoo concluded, before hopping back a few steps to fully take in the pigtailed boy.

[I called the facefaults before I read them in the next paragraph, go me!]

And what am I supposed to do? Stand still and be her personal sharp weapons storage station?"

[Points 5]

girl Ranma had the stamina of the energizer bunny sporting a cold fusion generator.

[I suppose, from her point of view, that might be true]

"And what does that have to do with the price of eggs in England?"

[Points 2]

That was _extremely_ weird, but very funny.
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
*snicker* an of course nabiki would find a way to sell an torture ranma at the same time.
Unknowing chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
Man, I want wrap my arms around you give a big ass hug.

No homo, but I love you sir.
Howard Russell chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
Too funny. And worth a damn sight more than just four thousand yen!

I love your Halloween fics. I look forward to them every year.
Innortal chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
LOL, all well and good.
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
::snickergigglefits:: Can I get your version of Shampoo to come and give ME a kiss? I could supply her with some energy, oh yes I could. ::giggles::
obsidian-fox chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
I quite enjoyed this. I look forward to next Halloween.
Gaming Ikari chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
Well, you've done it again.

Mister Rose, I must take off my cap and salute you, the grimy, cement-crusted company touque clutched to my breast. You are a wonder amongst mediocrity, a blademaster slipping around the clumsy footsteps of rank amateurs. In short, you are one of the few reasons Ranma 1/2 fanfiction continues to hold my interest.

Thanks, sir. Even if RANMA KILLS THE TAKAHASHI UNIVERSE! will go down as my favourite comedy piece and Older will go down as my favourite serious piece.

Cheers,

Gaming Ikari
Izzy chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
You are a bizarre individual. But you're funny, so it's all good.
Guyver Unit 1 chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
lmao Man, you have got to finish this story out at least. It's just too funny. Although you're being kinda rough on Ranma. I doubt Soun would agree to let anyone who was trying to stop the joining of the schools stay at their house. And Nabiki would also be against it. You wrote the reason why in the story. You didn't tell why she decided to let her stay, though. I doubt Shampoo could pay and I don't think she would be able to get a job and I really doubt that the Chinese Amazons would pay for her seeing as she's dead already. But all in all, it's a very good story and very funny.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
Man, Ranma cannot catch a break in this fic at all, I do wonder what'll happen if Shampoo goes all soul-sucking on the Tendous, and what that will case to the honor of joining the schools.
Catonfire chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
Pretty Good.

But is there a reason that you have the title of the fic 'Niechizuu Jiang Shi' on but list it as 'Niechizuu Ziang Shi' at the begining of each chapter?
Sungawd Ra chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
Ahh, just when I was going into withdrawal. A heart warming holiday Hollow's Eve treat from WFRose. Bliss.
Krimzonrayne chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
Jiang Shi... god, that takes me back... I use to watch them as a kid and, for some unknown reason, I use to be scare as heck... but now when I watch them hopping after the hero and the heroine, I can't help but crack up laughing.

Oh wait, now I remember, they apparently have a style of extremely dangerous martial art moves call The (Serpent) Claw which they use to strangle the good guys... or make 4 claw-like marks like Freddy...

Hm...
Innortal chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
Some pretty funny stuff. Looking forward to what happens. Can't tell if she knows of the curse or not.