Reviews for Anything for You
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Haha! This was a great little fanfic. I could just see this happening. You really wrote Hinata well. I was laughing throughout. Great work!
Sasuke Uchiha chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Great, love the story, I was dissapointed a bit when he finished so fast (haha), but I was also laughing really loud. I love the story the charecter.

10/100
Missy chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This is 1 of my favorite the story u take requests though?i wanted to make u could do a Gaa/Hina,Rated M,and have something to do with curiousity,breast leakage(lactating not associated with child birth),breast sucking,and embarresment?
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
LOL!

That was so freken HALERIOUS, I mean SasuHina ROLEPLAYING while you know!

Its just so funny, and then the ending has got to be the BEST thing EVER!
silt chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
oh hell...that was too cute! thanks for sharing!
Anihihi chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Haha! I laughed my ass off:D Soo cute:) The last sentence cracked me up too.
LittleMissMochaBlue chapter 1 . 2/17/2009

sy
Rukia16 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
good job lol
JadedGothButterfly chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
That Was The Sexiest...And The Sweetest Thing Ever.

Also,I Just LOVED The Ending. 3
kokonutsu chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Yes, yes, yes! My favorite parts are everything leading up to the sex scene.
llivla chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
/She faltered when he didn’t respond right away, “I mean… if that’s okay…?”/

I lol'ed so hard I nearly fell out of my chair. God, it was THAT moment I saw, all at once, HINATA. She's so cute and I could completely see those words falling out of her mouth.

And Sasuke, oh Sasuke. Him lasting so...short a time...oh yes, that and just...well, everything about him being the IC oral retard I fell in love with had me giggling.

Really, this fic was just a plain lot of fun for its awkwardness and underlying charm - like a breath of fresh air. I found you originally for your Sasuke/Naruto stories, and I have to say I'm glad this was here on ffdotnet to be shared.
fullmetalvoice chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
LOL! AWSOME!
ilovekoga chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
lol

This was really more then i expected.

though i did think that Hinata was going to end up falling asleep for drinking the rum before they was going to have sex.
ms. phishy chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
XD Wonderful!

And that last sentence was the best last sentence in the history of last sentences. Or something like that. The funny thing is... this is *exactly* how I've always imagined Sasuke to be in bed. Totally. :3
Alley-Oop chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Ha! That was awesome! Hinata as a pirate? Never would have guessed. I really do love this couple, though. It's amazing, and you write it so perfectly. Everyone's in character. The grammar is amazing, and the plot... Well, we all know how much pervs like me enjoy the plot.

Awesomely done.