Reviews for Anything for You
Ttrace chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This was funny as hell. I really liked it.
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Haha! This was a great little fanfic. I could just see this happening. You really wrote Hinata well. I was laughing throughout. Great work!
Sasuke Uchiha chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Great, love the story, I was dissapointed a bit when he finished so fast (haha), but I was also laughing really loud. I love the story the charecter.

Missy chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This is 1 of my favorite the story u take requests though?i wanted to make u could do a Gaa/Hina,Rated M,and have something to do with curiousity,breast leakage(lactating not associated with child birth),breast sucking,and embarresment?
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 6/1/2009

That was so freken HALERIOUS, I mean SasuHina ROLEPLAYING while you know!

Its just so funny, and then the ending has got to be the BEST thing EVER!
silt chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
oh hell...that was too cute! thanks for sharing!
Anihihi chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Haha! I laughed my ass off:D Soo cute:) The last sentence cracked me up too.
LittleMissMochaBlue chapter 1 . 2/17/2009

that was hilarious!

so funny. . . .

well written

Rukia16 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
good job lol
JadedGothButterfly chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
That Was The Sexiest...And The Sweetest Thing Ever.

Also,I Just LOVED The Ending. 3
kokonutsu chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Yes, yes, yes! My favorite parts are everything leading up to the sex scene.
llivla chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
/She faltered when he didn’t respond right away, “I mean… if that’s okay…?”/

I lol'ed so hard I nearly fell out of my chair. God, it was THAT moment I saw, all at once, HINATA. She's so cute and I could completely see those words falling out of her mouth.

And Sasuke, oh Sasuke. Him lasting so...short a time...oh yes, that and just...well, everything about him being the IC oral retard I fell in love with had me giggling.

Really, this fic was just a plain lot of fun for its awkwardness and underlying charm - like a breath of fresh air. I found you originally for your Sasuke/Naruto stories, and I have to say I'm glad this was here on ffdotnet to be shared.
fullmetalvoice chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
ilovekoga chapter 1 . 5/5/2008

This was really more then i expected.

though i did think that Hinata was going to end up falling asleep for drinking the rum before they was going to have sex.
ms. phishy chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
XD Wonderful!

And that last sentence was the best last sentence in the history of last sentences. Or something like that. The funny thing is... this is *exactly* how I've always imagined Sasuke to be in bed. Totally. :3
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »