Reviews for Anything for You
JennBug chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
XD Wonderful!

And that last sentence was the best last sentence in the history of last sentences. Or something like that. The funny thing is... this is *exactly* how I've always imagined Sasuke to be in bed. Totally. :3
Alley-Oop chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Ha! That was awesome! Hinata as a pirate? Never would have guessed. I really do love this couple, though. It's amazing, and you write it so perfectly. Everyone's in character. The grammar is amazing, and the plot... Well, we all know how much pervs like me enjoy the plot.

Awesomely done.
Ibtihaj chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Lmao it was very funny when Hinata kept asking "If you want that is" and laa-dee-daa.. hehehehe your work is good :)

Ibtihaj
smooth.stutter chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Haha.

Pure BRILLIANCE :)
rallybabe89 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I think its supposed to be "why is the rum always gone?" lol.

loved it! soo very much.. now u ever seen POTC? (of course you have) well I bet you can substitute sasuke and hinata for orlando and kiera (or even Johnny) good job!
Jade.Darkmoon chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I absolutely love this story! It's the first Sasuhina I'd ever come across, and it's the only one I really ever come back to. I never would've thought about the ninjas as pirates, and that alone interested me, and then when I started reading... now I'm slightly obsessed, and I reccommended it to my fiance xD

Thank you so much for writing this! I hope you'll do another Sasuhina.
Adale Evangeline Noir chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Rum! heehee!_ great story!

~adale
lovingsora chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Such a sweet and cute story! I really liked it! (sighs dreamily)
purvy sage chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
The words adorable... sweet... akward... all come to mind. I smiled through the whole thing. o.x
Shimi-chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Lmao! So funny and cute...I can imagine it being this awkward...how funny. Great story!
LadyTeacups chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Sweet Jesus indeed! XD

Loved it!
fleacollar999 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I do believe that this was the most amazing story I have ever read. Please keep writing!
female-otaku chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
OMG THAT WAS JUST TO AWSOME! I JUST LOVE (and I mean love) PIRATES OF THE CARRIBBEAN! also I LOVE SASUHINA SO THANK YOU SO MUCH 4 TYPING THIS! U R A TRUE GENIUS!
Tergar of Konoha chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
don't try the email, its disconnected tommorow...

not pirates, NINJA'S it has been scientifically prven ninjas will always kill pirates, but for this, whatever:P.

She's got a little captain in her...Capatian Jack Saparow that is!

And where has the rum gon? in my belly!
Tsunade-chan chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
XD

*Dies of laughter* Thanks I need this today.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »