Reviews for Anything for You
Ibtihaj chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Lmao it was very funny when Hinata kept asking "If you want that is" and laa-dee-daa.. hehehehe your work is good :)

Ibtihaj
smooth.stutter chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Haha.

Pure BRILLIANCE :)
rallybabe89 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I think its supposed to be "why is the rum always gone?" lol.

loved it! soo very much.. now u ever seen POTC? (of course you have) well I bet you can substitute sasuke and hinata for orlando and kiera (or even Johnny) good job!
Jade.Darkmoon chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I absolutely love this story! It's the first Sasuhina I'd ever come across, and it's the only one I really ever come back to. I never would've thought about the ninjas as pirates, and that alone interested me, and then when I started reading... now I'm slightly obsessed, and I reccommended it to my fiance xD

Thank you so much for writing this! I hope you'll do another Sasuhina.
Adale Evangeline Noir chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Rum! heehee!_ great story!

~adale
lovingsora chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Such a sweet and cute story! I really liked it! (sighs dreamily)
purvy sage chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
The words adorable... sweet... akward... all come to mind. I smiled through the whole thing. o.x
Shimi-chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Lmao! So funny and cute...I can imagine it being this awkward...how funny. Great story!
LadyTeacups chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Sweet Jesus indeed! XD

Loved it!
fleacollar999 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I do believe that this was the most amazing story I have ever read. Please keep writing!
female-otaku chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
OMG THAT WAS JUST TO AWSOME! I JUST LOVE (and I mean love) PIRATES OF THE CARRIBBEAN! also I LOVE SASUHINA SO THANK YOU SO MUCH 4 TYPING THIS! U R A TRUE GENIUS!
Tergar of Konoha chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
don't try the email, its disconnected tommorow...

not pirates, NINJA'S it has been scientifically prven ninjas will always kill pirates, but for this, whatever:P.

She's got a little captain in her...Capatian Jack Saparow that is!

And where has the rum gon? in my belly!
Tsunade-chan chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
XD

*Dies of laughter* Thanks I need this today.
I'm too lazy to sign in sorry chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
o-er!
Naygo chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
omg I loved it! You shoul make a sequel!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »