Reviews for Anything for You
Dinero chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I absolutely Love the dialogue in this story! I've always liked SasukeHinata, but this was awesome. Pirate.. It's too good. Sasuke just couldn't help himself lmao. His nervousness is so cute! Pirate Hinata. This is definitely a favorite.
Himawari Mayumi chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Nya! XD omg XD omg that's so cute XD kyawaii XD i like it alot ne XD hahaha XD

Thanks for writing ne XD
xoLovelyEyesox chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
hahaha loved ur fic. haha totally awesome, especially the where's all the rum gone.

~ash
reeroy chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Now that was classic.

Brilliant piece here. I'll give you tons of chocolate chip cookies if you write another!

*with more bondage...and Naruto...Sasuke and Hinata taking advantage of a tied up Naruto!*
M-dono chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I had a feeling that she was going to say that! I could feel it in my gut! And my gut never lies... except if it's that time of month I suppose XD

(Coming back from replying on you this in you website ;P)
nappyhead chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Yes, excellent use of my favorite Captain Jack Sparrow. And I loved "Up the stairs...if you want to." I lol'd major.
puertorrican-babe chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
“But where’s all the rum gone?”

you just quoted the best pirate in history, CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow!

i already liked this fic but that last line just added various bonus point for you! without a doubt this will look good in my collection of favorites :D
zutAra101 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
absolutely fabulous, loved this story. great writing.
EVision chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Gosh. This was HOT and amazing! very well written and a long one chapter too :P~. Just the way i like it! I love this story so much!1 X]

This is one of the best sasuhina fics that i've ever read!
too lazzy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
WOW GG NICE PUTTING POTC IN THERE D hahaha hot and sexy

but the last line hella made me laugh
RavenToriBlack chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Wow...you really kept them in character! that totally surprised me and made me very happy! Great job! You have a vivid imagination. lol. Keep up the awesome SasuHina stories!

RTB
kenshinlover2002 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
That was so hilarious, it was great.
Nimiko chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I loved this story. Geez. Who knew Hina-Hime could be so frisky. Great story!
Clueless Naruto-kun chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
That was purely awesome! Definitely one of my new favorites.
reikotsu chapter 1 . 10/28/2007