Reviews for Anything for You
M-dono chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I had a feeling that she was going to say that! I could feel it in my gut! And my gut never lies... except if it's that time of month I suppose XD

(Coming back from replying on you this in you website ;P)
nappyhead chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Yes, excellent use of my favorite Captain Jack Sparrow. And I loved "Up the stairs...if you want to." I lol'd major.
puertorrican-babe chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
“But where’s all the rum gone?”

you just quoted the best pirate in history, CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow!

i already liked this fic but that last line just added various bonus point for you! without a doubt this will look good in my collection of favorites :D
zutAra101 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
absolutely fabulous, loved this story. great writing.
EVision chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Gosh. This was HOT and amazing! very well written and a long one chapter too :P~. Just the way i like it! I love this story so much!1 X]

This is one of the best sasuhina fics that i've ever read!
too lazzy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
WOW GG NICE PUTTING POTC IN THERE D hahaha hot and sexy

but the last line hella made me laugh
RavenToriBlack chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Wow...you really kept them in character! that totally surprised me and made me very happy! Great job! You have a vivid imagination. lol. Keep up the awesome SasuHina stories!

RTB
kenshinlover2002 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
That was so hilarious, it was great.
Nimiko chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I loved this story. Geez. Who knew Hina-Hime could be so frisky. Great story!
Clueless Naruto-kun chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
That was purely awesome! Definitely one of my new favorites.
reikotsu chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
HAHA. Love that last line. XD

The way you characterized Sasuke amused me. x3
wittyying chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Oh...this is funny. Did this inspiration came from planning to be a pirate for Halloween? I'm going to be one, what a coincidence, huh? But even if the inspiration didn't come from it, have a happy Halloween! _
angry.Katzchen chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
OH MY GOD! Poor poor Sasuke! he came so damn fast! xD he was expecting to give Hinata the best honeymoon but his wild imagination betrayed him, so funny, I cant stop laughing! the time when he was asking her her opinion about the place for the wedding was also hilarious! A PERFECT AU! and at the end part, poor Hinata! What can do a captain with a prisoner over the edge and a bottle without rum? I would love to know! x3
guesswho chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Wonderfully written. A very original concept. I am clearly amused and my heart's still thumping wildly. Good job!
Liz chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
This is great _ It's extremely hot, but more importantly it's absolutely hilarious :) Awesome job!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5