Reviews for As Warmth Becomes Death
Defying.Expectations chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
You . . . you . . .

GRUMPY! *smacks you on the head* You are such a silly-head! You are supposed to tell me when you post a story! This has been up for OVER HALF A YEAR and you never told me about it! It was a total spur of the moment thing that I decided to look you up on this site too. And I certainly never expected to find something that I'd never read before in my life!

But, you know, as much as I'm doing my best to sound angry at you, I'm really not. Because I liked this drabble too much to continue being mad at your for very long. I'm not sure I totally understood the actual premise behind it - Sevy is a Death Eater and loves Lily, but Andy harbors unrequited feelings for Sevy? That's what I gathered from it, but I have to admit I'm a little confused. Still, it was written in a very flowing, beautiful style, and for that I applaud you. -applauds-
Hades'Queen chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
That was interesting. I didn't quite really understand much of what was going on but it was poetic in all its vagueness. Anyway, I guess this was about when Lily died. Although I don't understand why these two people are together. I was just curious to see if anyone had written an Andy/Snape fic.
ooosk chapter 1 . 10/29/2007