Reviews for Love Through All Circumstances
cherryblossom1031 chapter 7 . 6/16/2010
aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww! a happy ending! how cute1 i waz just watching this movie in science, and found this story on FF! i love laura and sam!
Nardulas chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
I thought it was a good story, but paralled the movie too much. I would prefer something based on the movie but a different story. What you wrote is excellent, just not what i was hoping to find. :)
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Auwh! great chapter with a good ending, but i'm gonna have to be a language cridict here. you used the world "sweet" or "sweetly" 3 times! thats some serios repetitive description. whatch it next time. plus " glaring into my eyes" ? that totally doesn't work. glaring is with hatred or anger so when your telling someone you like them your not glaring at them. just be carfull with your adjectives and your stories can be amazing! besides that ot was good though.

-Ember
Flame1354 chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
Ah, sweet. :) The only suggestion I would make is to make their sentences flow better in the epilogue.
Flame1354 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Very well written! I like the way you quoted the movie lines, but you still changed it some and gave it personality.
smileyBAM03 chapter 7 . 5/23/2009
AW! what a cute and fluffy story!
piccolover22 chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
this is oky good keep writing!
Hanleygirl chapter 7 . 11/15/2008
This story was really good. I honestly watched TDAT for the first time last night and I loved it, and this story made me feel all fluffy and warm inside. The only thing I really had a problem with were some typos or grammar errors, but there was only a few. Either way, the story was really good and I liked it.

Great, great job. ]

-Jesse [PopRox]
hippogriff-tamer chapter 7 . 8/18/2008
that was a cute TDAT fic..love the fluffiness...
lovett100 chapter 7 . 7/30/2008
this is your first fanfic. eh? well i almost didn't belive you untill it was written again in the reviews...this is awsome, probably my favorite! Keep doing what you're doing 'cause it's perfection! :)
unknown chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
It had a potential, but needs cleaned up and less corny, mushy romance
DaughterofAthena87 chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
LOVED THIS! Great job!

-love love love-

KissingMercury
allie chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
hey,That was awesome!I can't wait until the next chapter!i'm so excited i finally got to read are amazing i wish i could write like writing!and i can't wait to read your next storys also!
Kim chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
Very nice story can't wait 4 the epioluge it was great!
Charlie chapter 6 . 11/29/2007
Great story Rach. Lol YAY EPILOGUE! Exelent cheeziness...meh, he cried :( but the tears turned to ice so that would be cold. What if his eyelashes got frozen solid, then whenever he blinked he would be SO screwed lol...Any keep up the good work and keep writing in class!