Reviews for Summer's End
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I love your writing. The way you wove the excerpts into the story is brilliant.
number1animefreak chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
so wonderful! I love your writing style. and amon robin is so cute ()
serasvictoria666 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Beautifully written. Thank you. -
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
two words: freaking. awesome.
Rhiannon B chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Slightly belated review! I like this; it's a nice take on what's probably one of the most pivitol episodes in the series, and the way that you play it makes it fit in beautifully with your TBT and HG. How did I not notice it before this?

The god is a /vigorous/ consort, hmm? You don't say! ;)
deleted account 2015 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I remember how I had my heart in my mouth when I watched this episode. You've made it even more complete; a rather illogical phrase but it fits.:)
Ubiquitous Jade chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
It's very vague and dreamlike, which goes well with the overall intent. Thank you for posting!
reichi chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Just wondering, were they hunting Robin_chan or something else?

Something is rotten in Denmark.
bebopcowgirl26 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Wonderful! I've just always loved that scene. You've done it more than mere justice..you've made it even more moving.

Thank you!
Matrineal chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I love this story! It's great that you added Wiccan aspects of how Amon and Robin are seen in this story of episode 15. I can't think of much more to say, except that I am really pleased by your work! :) Keep it up!
Half-elf chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
This was wonderful. Your writing is so easy to read, it's so melodic. A really beautiful piece.
Cherry Blossom Fox chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
nothing but the best! great job as always! I love your work and hope that you update WHR:HG soon.
RosieB chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Fantastic, just like everything you write, especially when it concerns these two! :) I eagerly await your Hieros Gamos updates, but this is a nice piece to take the edge off. I can't watch WHR now without thinking of Amon as the God and Robin as the Goddess. Haha. Thanks so much for this and keep writing! Ciao.
Fandomme chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
You just make me remember all over again why I love this ship so much. Seriously. *hugs*