Reviews for Yoshi Soccer
Who knows chapter 8 . 11/26/2007
It was obvious Team Bronto would win because they're all OCs. authors always make OCs awesome. My guess for the finals is Yoshi vs. Bronto.
Yoshiguru chapter 8 . 11/24/2007
Oh man, that was sure surprising! I thought the mud would prevent Team Bronto from winning, but I guess I was wrong! Although King DeDeDe did give Team Kirby a chance... sort of.
Yoshiguru chapter 7 . 11/14/2007
...Wow. WOW. I mean, literally, this was the biggest match you've done yet. Or, if not biggest, then the one where you have the audience cheering the most,! You treated this one like an actual game of soccer...which isn't a bad thing, of course. :P Great chapter! Please, continue with more awesome soccer matches! _
Yoshiguru chapter 6 . 11/14/2007
Oh lordy, Team Captain Falcon sure is fast. They know not to give up! :P But Team Waluigi certainly put up a good fight. Especially Petey Piranha, I mean, man! He knocked the pudding out of the others! Nice match!
Yoshiguru chapter 5 . 11/14/2007
Woo-wee! That was some hectic competition there. I didn't like battling on Thunder Island much, but maybe because my teammates ALWAYS FALL OFF THE STUPID STAGE! AND THOSE OBSTACLES...

Whoops, I guess I let out a bit too much steam, huh? Please forgive me. XD Keep it up with the soccer matches! I am LOVING this!
Yoshiguru chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
MAN! This match was more intense than the last one! I mean, sure, this one is based on the Lava Pit from Mario Strikers Charged, but this was even more intense! I mean, I can just feel the burning passion of wanting to win in such a fiery place! This match gave me a good feeling inside, and I hope the next match will be just as action packed or even MORE action packed than this beautiful match! :D
Yoshiguru chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
WOO! Now that was an intense game. It actually reminded me of the fast-paced action in mario Strikers Charged! Speaking of which, have you been playing that game to get this energy vibe to write his? XP Nevertheless, it was a great chapter. Keep going, my man!
Yoshiguru chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
So, these are all of the teams competing, eh? This is gonna be one very interesting soccer fanfic... can't wait to see how it turns out! _
Yoshiguru chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
How did I not notice this? I LOVE soccer! Especially since I happen to recently get Mario Strikers Charged. ;)

Nice job so far! Now I'll read it more, now that you got me interested! :D
Urablur chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
Wow! I had an idea for something like this, but you did it a lot better...Major props!
RoyalFanatic chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
It's kinda lame that you disabled PMs...that's the best way to talk on the site, you know? I digress though; it's completely worthless, but you get a review from me. Joy. ;

Could you at least email me? I'll explain myself and send you all the OC details there; it's not stuff I'd like to talk about in a review. My address is on the site; just make sure you include your name in the subject title so I don't think it's spam or something. XD

I mean, you gotta have an email address, right? ;

Just find a way for me to contact you without having to review, okay! O.o