Reviews for Piece of Heart
when i saw the pearing i was like bffffh whahaha link and lineback 8,D
ctj chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Hehehehe... poor Becky. xD
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Here's a cookie for thinking of a common sense question for the game that isn't answered: and at the same time actually keeping the characters IN character rather than bashing one of them or having one character go 'woe is me.'
Hasuko chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I'm lazy, but I just couldn't copy and paste my comments here. Once again, yes, I think everyone is very in-character here. I mean, you've even got all Linebeck's nicknames right. XD Tee hee! Frantic Linebeck ish funny! XD It is so sickeningly sweet that WinLi's considerate for Linebeck. *sing-song* Linebeck has a soft spot for his little green parrot~! X3

I promised a fave, so here it is! *pokes you to write more*
an awesome blossom chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Hahaha, I never quite thought of how Linebeck would take to me all of a sudden changing his ship into something recognizable...heh. Cute!
KJman456 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Sweet! I always wondered how Linebeck felt about his ship being changed.

You kept his character perfect! Congrats!
Hourglass of Fantasies chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Aw! Cute!

I like this story a lot!

Heh, never really thought about how Becky would react to changing his ship... :)

Great job in keeping Becky's personality. :)
Odd Pudding chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
congrats, i've added you to my community! it's acctualy a shining example of what I like to see.
P.T. Piranha chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Calling him WinLink is stupid, especially when even characters refer to him as that.

But other than that, this is a very good story, I think you kept Linebeck in character.

I assume it's called Piece of Heart because changing parts gives you more ship stamina.
PinkJam chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Aww this is cute poor Link..

(this is AnimeThorn btw)