Reviews for Steam
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
KIND OF CONFUSSING BUT COOL
wolfkitty1103 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Good story, tasteful lemon.
dangitsesshomaru chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This is a very well crafted piece. With a few more edits, it could be that much better. You're a really gifted writer and I like how you express a scene to actually get your readers to picture something.
Aly chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I like the way you write! The imagery is vivid and there's a lot you're saying between the lines, giving hints here and there without saying anything explicitly, like when Kagome fiddled with her hair to look more like Kikyou, and then her mouth quirking at her reflection. I loved that. And even when you get... ahem, detailed in the best parts, there's still an understatedness that colors the whole story.

"Kagome could only gape at him as the layers came smoothly off." - liked this one a lot too.

and "Kami, how I want you." - my heart just about burst here!

Wonderfully written. I enjoyed reading this very much.
Tsukiakage chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
That was absolutely great! :)
XInuKagXOXORobStarX chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I loved it. Great job
pApAw chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
wow..once again..love it

-paw
inustorm chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
haha i loved that! :) I was passionate AND intense! :) I likie!
inugomefiend chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Rather unusual, but well written!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I liked how you didn't atually put 'i love you' in the dialouge, it came across as understood. Really cool.

Middi
MeakoXIII chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
the ending is kinda confusing. but it's still really good. i like it.
nihongoneko chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Nice oneshot. Couldn't of done better myself. I like the conclusion. :) It's like a child's story ending, the way it's told (though the rest of the story definitely is nothing like one).

sincerely, nihogoneko
Fenikkusuken chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Wears very well upon re-reading; very sexy imagery, from Kagome's locks 'falling like black ribbons' to Inu's hair 'swinging along his hips' to Kagome 'burying (her hands) in his thick, damp, flood of mane'.

I still very much adore 'blazingly erect'.
InuKags ULTIMATE FAN chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
omg that was the best story ever...(it kinda made me horney) don't tell anyone...lol

your a really good writer...anyway keep up the good work...
Nelson Bannaba chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Kagome was a pistol in this one for sure. Enjoyed this little sugary treat. One things I liked most about it was the way things were described as felt. Hot mouth on nipples, burning. Good stuff. Surprises were also nice - Inuyasha jumping in the tub.