Reviews for Vast
MidnightEden234 chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Sixty three! Sixty four, sixty six, sixty eight, seventy, seventy five, seventy eight, eighty, eighty two, eight five o.o, eighty six, eight seven, eighty eight, eighty nine and ninety.
I think I'm obsessing just a bit too much... xD
MidnightEden234 chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
Thirty two, thirty five, thirty six, thirty nine, forty one, forty two, forty three, forty five, forty six, forty eight, fifty three xD and sixty!
There were some yummy ones in here. Hehe
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
One, two, five, eight, nine, eleven, twelve, thirteen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty two, twenty three, twenty four, twenty five, twenty six and thirty.
Yup, a lot of favourites
Nobody chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Make OS with those and you can be sure that I will read it.
whiskedaway chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Those prompts were awesome

But the last one was kind of sad...Finish em off, Ichigo! :O
killing u with umbrellas chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
loved it.
Bleach Bishis chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
"Ichigo had always allowed his impulses to rule him, so when they said to strip off Shiro's clothes then and there he didn't fight them."

!

*Nosebleed*

I could totally picture Shiro turning as red as a tomato! SO HOT!
Anitoon3 chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
This is so cute! I love this! I like all of them! Great job! :D

Thank you for making this! :D
Anitoon3 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Yay! This is so cute! I really like Sniff, Bump, Amuse, Accusation, Composed, and Impulse! Scratch that! I like all of them!

Thank you for writing this! :)
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I love this! All 30 little drabbles! I'll keep reading! You are a good writer! Thank you for making this! :D
animeangel2439 chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
i luv 90 ichi kickin yamamoto's ass for shiro is so sweet! XD
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
love it
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
OMG ur...im not sure what to call it...fic i guess is amazing. update soon _ Ja.
hA-UkA chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
I can't figure out what ideas I like most because I love all of them, but 89 and 79 might be a good start *shrugs*.
Alowl chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
Lovely. But now I want to read the epic that does with these drabbles! Esparda!Ichigo, Captain!Ichigo, Ichigo vs the entire soul society in order to get his hollow back - this is absolutely lovely!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »