Reviews for Awakenings
DJ Dubois chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
Hi!

While I'm not sure about all of the AI stuff with Drakken, Mr. D. P., etc., I really do like the scenes with Ron struggling with his feelings for Kim and Yori not to mention his faith.

Loved that last admission scene BTW by Shego and Ron's admission of faith. That really hit the mark.

Keep going or write a sequel.

Thanks for sharing!
RDF-73 chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
Nice story update soon
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
SDZero,

Man...three different people taking the blame for KP's RIP status. Even with all that heat surrounding those characters, Dr. Director was ice-cold in her assessment of Shego.

Even with all of this gloom and doom, there was a faint glimmer of humor...

“What do you think you’re doing to my sidekick, sidekick?”

It was just enough to provide a little balance to the story.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
RDF-73 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
A good start hope to see more soon.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
SDZ,

My friend, this was one heck of a start to this final story of the arc. Plot-wise, the foundation has been established quite well.

Your prologue has written a rather huge check. Let's just hope the rest of the story can cash it!

Now for the 'other side'...You know it's coming...

It still seems like you are cramming two or three paragraphs into one. I know what it's like to be on a roll, wanting to get all your thoughts out there as fast as your fingers can type them. That said, people can see the blues and reds of a painting a lot better if they are not surrounded by purple borders where they meet.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Poor Shego, to be that tortured by what she feels she's responsible for.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2