Reviews for Never a Dull Moment
mayeevee chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
I loooved it and I can't wait till the next chap i knew that the Starbucks dude will do something evil but I didn't think he would be such a perv
mayeevee chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
This was great and I loved how sakura played hard to get and poor sasuke he is being burned and tortured hahahahahah
mayeevee chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
This was an interesting chapter it really connects to highschool life hahaha I kind of feel bad for the guy but I can't help but laugh at what ten ten did
mayeevee chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Man and I thought that sakura will win but I guess that there was also a chance that sasuke will win too but this was a really cool chapter and I just loved the romance
mayeevee chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Awesome I have a felling the guy from Starbucks might have an evil plan no I know he has an evil plan
mechanicalsmileswillhavetodo chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
yay! kawaii(:
Hay Gurl Hay chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
Hey I just read the... book-ish thing... I read the chapters! Anywho... YOU HAVE TO FINISH IT! iT'S KILLER! And no they're not going to fast.
grandiloquentCaecity chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
uuwwah! i likes the fanfic! keepthe chapters coming, ne!
Vision-of-Love chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
This story was the best high school story I've ever read! right now in 1st place is Never a dull moment by Obscure Serenity. Actually this title fits the story very well cause it never was a dull moment! Ur so awesome! And you inspire me so much!::tear:: I want to know if this is the ending of the story.

babymimi101
jillykinss chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
Guess that was a bit fast...but love comes in weird ways...even though that wasn't very weird. It was cute...sorta, I mean how did they breathe underwater?

SCARY. O.O

nah jk

Hope you update soon!
Dragon's Shaow chapter 5 . 1/16/2008
Hell, No!

Beautiful!
CidGaara chapter 5 . 1/16/2008
hi i love your story... and i dont think that they are moving too fast i think it is just rite. most of the stories that i read make sakura the new girl and like three days after her and sasuke meet they end up going out. now that is too fast. but yeah i like your story and i think you should keep up with it.

FANGismine
Italian Fluff chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
GREAT CHAPTER! I do think it was a little too fast, but so was my first high school fic! You're writing is amazing, and the plot and construction of the story is phenominal. keep up the great work!
Jill-kun chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
aww! Kawaii!
Anju-Chan27 chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
Oh my gosh... I LOVED IT! You had better update soon (and i mean real soon) or else I will go CRAZY! YOU ROCK!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »