Reviews for Ten Commandments of RENT
JennaTheMusicalPythonite chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Larsonists throughout the land, listen! I bring joyous news!
It is said there is to be a revival of RENT in 2014 at a Shubert-owned theatre!
But, it is only a mere rumor!
Do as much research as you can!
JennaTheMusicalPythonite chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
I feel a little offended...for religious reasons...but who cares?! RENT IS AMAZING, AND POTO NEEDS TO CLOSE! More people should convert to Larsonism!
karenwalkerdesigns chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Oh Holy Preserver how I love thee. And the great and mighty Larson. May he forgive me, for I have broken many of these commandments. I have engaged in the great Daphne vs. Rosario argument, both Anthony and Adam have appeared in my dreams, and worst of all - I watched Cats. AND ENJOYED IT. May His Coolness forgive my shitty, young, naive judgement and may he NEVER let Vanessa Hudgens play Mimi again.

Boheme.
PurlpePanda605 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This is horribly awesome. I feel soooooooooooo guilty but I seriously adore this thing.
Wonka chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This is sooooo awsome! I will now follow the ten comandments of RENT although I may have more than a little trouble with three!
L. I. Rodriguez chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
RENT will never die! Never!

A revival will happen and throughout the land there will be joy and many smiles and tears. And as long as there is RENT in our hearts, it will live on, like the memory of our Holy Larson.

The Land of Broadway will never be the same, as it has lost its brightest star.
L. I. Rodriguez chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
BOHEME!

Oh forgive me, Holy Preserver, for I have sinned. I have thus broken the 4th Commandment. I do repent, oh great Preserver.

I truly believe that if our Holy Larson were still alive today, he would be so proud. *Tears up*

This is brilliant and has simply made my day.

Thank you, oh Great Holy Preserver.

- Liana, your latest official convert.
sweetdonalbain81507 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I am laughing so hard right now...the related ads by Google thing is showing a High School Musical quiz...

By the way, the one who asked for forgiveness earlier was me; I was too lazy to log in. Or maybe that was before I had an account. I forget. And maybe I should specify; Kind Herod's SONG was too awesome, not the man himself. I mean, "Prove to me that you're no fool/Walk across my swimming pool"?
TwistedFire chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Oh Larson,

I have officially converted to Larsonism. I promise I shall do my best to follow these Holy Commandments, and though #4 and #7 will be terribly difficult for me, as I am prone to succumb to temptation, I will do my best to honor thy will.

Oh, sweet RENT. This had me laughing so much. Kudos to you for writing this. Kudos. Kudos of DOOM!

Twisted
CeruleanStarGlow chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
I believe that larson has given us all one more chance to be forgiven of sins, (such as speaking RENT's name in vain) and postponed the day of judgement to September seventh.

Live RENT, Love RENT
MovieBuffStarlet chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
If he could see this today, he'd laugh SO bloody hard! This was brilliant!
TheYummyPencil chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Boheme to that! You know, if you weren't so freaking hilarious I would find this offensive! But you ARE hilarious. So even as a Christian I got a good laugh out of it. Tres original...
crazytheatregeek chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
(fidgets awkwardly upon reading #4)

HILARIOUS AND WONDERFUL.
CatrienStardust chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
OH. MY. GOD.

Excuse me,

OH. MY. LARSON.

You are brilliant, seriously.

I loved the Larson prayer, in fact, I might just have to tack it to my wall.

I have taken on a new religion.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Ara
Maureenisme chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
AMEN! Oops, I mean BOHEME! LONG LIVE RENT, even if that life is only in the hearts of RENTheads. Of course, there are some smaller theatres keeping the flame burning, so I think a revival seems in the cards...keep hope and keep the faith :p !