Reviews for Blood and Hellfire
ToriM1988 chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
Love this story! I know that if you haven't worked on it in this long, you probably don't plan on finishing it, but I wish you would! )
lanteaddicted chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Love the story so far and love hurt Dean.
I would love it if you would continue with this story even though its in their 8th season.
Lady Impala chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
This is really good!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
I'm lovin' it DD keep writing it, I'll be waiting for an update ~

Kisses and see ya soon, I hope

Rosetta
PADavis chapter 7 . 9/23/2009
I'd almost forgotten Ruby - the blonde one that is. Dang. Knowing her final fate makes this much better!

Sorry to be late catching up but here I am. Caught up on this one at least. Had to go back a couple of chapters and take a run at it but it was all good.

So glad to see an update and here's hoping there's another one soon.

Phoebe
HAMUCHA chapter 7 . 9/22/2009
So I see you made Ruby showed now. Are you going to make her the good guy? The one who might be able help Sam saving Dean like we've all thought before? Or is she going to be evil like we've all known now?

Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter.
hachoo chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
Wow. This is an awesome story, can't believe I didn't find it before! Really loving this... introduction of Ruby was a surprise, I forgot she'd be around in the 3rd season. Can't wait for more!
IheartSam7 chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
really really great dialogue in there. Loved it.
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 7 . 9/9/2009
YAY! You updated! So happy! *does the happy dance*

O! Adding Ruby? I like. I also like the quote where she talks about the pancakes, really cute!

Can't wait to read more!

I'm excited for the season premiere too! I can't wait to see it! Hope we both enjoy it!

~KaoruKamiya307
Tosharino chapter 7 . 9/9/2009
Great story so far! Poor Dean! :( What is Ruby up too...hm.

Cant wait for more! :)
Kimber1961 chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
Oh, you must continue! Pretty please! You can't stop now!

"Shanked by Cletus" HILARIOUS!

Such angst! Wonderful!
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
Aw...I like that idea that Sam would be so wrapped up in trying to save Dean that he would pratically ignore him even when Dean tries to talk to him. Good job! I know its been like two years since the last update...but do you think you could finish? :D lol!
TheKritty chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
Oh man, I love this story! Love the angst and the hurt!Dean (uh, ouch...that's quite a wound -.-' ). And the way you describe season3!boys You captured them very well, especially Dean. Aw, I feel so sorry for him...

Keep going, I love this story!

Kritty
Jamiez001 chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
What! No! You can't end it there! Add more! Pretty plz...

Jamie
Power Of Funk chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
Woot! lovin' it! Brilliant story! Well written! Perfect angst! PLZ update soon! The Power Of Funk compels you!