Reviews for Chained
Hi chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
You do relise that some one else has the exact same story posted right, in this same ctigory and pair to, just differnt font fot the pairing right?
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Love the story and I think I found the one your talking about it's: How to beat Slytherin, or, making Malfoy cry by TheMistressMystery. Someone stole your story they even kept the same title.
JayseVENGEANCE chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I have mixed feelings toward this story. I mean, I adore either of the Weasley twins with Draco, or Weasley-cest... and putting them all together was great. But, I can't help but feel that it was a tad OOC. And it could have definitely been written better.

By OOC, I mean, I just felt that Fred and George would never do something like that. They don't seem the kind to be on the sadistic side. But that rests on perspective.

By being written better, I simply think your punctuation could use some work. Your spelling seemed perfect - I didn't find any mistakes. And your descriptions were rather good. But, alas, I found it hard to read from the lack of commas and the such. Of course, I'm obsessed with that kind of thing, which is probably why it didn't seem to bother anyone else. But, just to improve your writing ability, I suggest you perhaps say or just think the sentence to yourself, and wherever you think a small pause would be appropriate just throw in a comma. Nothing wrong with abusing the use of them.

But, overall, it was pretty good. Well done. (:
PaigeySama chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Haha I loved it. Very perverted. x3 it does good for my Yaoi fangirl heart 3

I like the way you write. It's very descriptive. Keep up the awesome work!
La Carlotta Giudecelli chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I've never read this threesome before, but wow, this fic is HOT. ;D Wonderful job. Hehehe.
unknown chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Someone stole your story pal
Me I'm Just Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Someone ripped you off, darlin'.

/s/4944370/1/Chained
TricksterAries chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
That. Was. Super. Hot.

Omfg, that was insane! Awesome discriptions! Super sexy ty3m!

Take care :)
animeaddict101 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
PLEEZ WRITE MORE THIS WAS SO FUKING AMAZING
Interstellar Overdrive chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
woo! *fans self

Brilliant, love!

I just discovered the joys of George/Fred/Draco fanfic - yours is the second wonderful kinky one I found- esp. ones like this, where the twins *ahem* "punish" Draco - just a yaoi perv I guess XD

Good job!
felton4ever chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I almost feel bad for Draco. He should be given a little mercy.
kasiastania chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
That was a really great story, loved the idea of a chained up Malfoy, slowly being broken through the story. Great description, especially in the beginning. Really made you want to read on :)
dailyRuse chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
...i wanna adopt you now. this was fucking brilliant.
City Girl Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Crystal: OMFG! So hot! I loved it. It made me soo sweaty!

Jasmin :O WOW!