Reviews for TRAVELER
Melanie Harriott chapter 19 . 4/18/2013
Can you please update This. I was devastated when they canceled the show, so zi've been reading the fanfic's since. :) miss this show like crazy, especially Tyler 3
Mannequin Republic chapter 12 . 8/23/2009
again, whoa!

your story is much more than amazing!

i'm really lovin' it!

i recently watched the full 8 episodes of Traveler and was deeply dissapointed on how they finished it; but luckily your story just made my day!

like i said before, keep up the good work
Mannequin Republic chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
whoa!

it's like nearly exact!

amazing, your length of one chapter is amazing as well!

keep up the good work!
SeptemberDelight chapter 19 . 8/2/2008
Loved, loved, loved it! Keep on writing, you're a natural :)
redrose7856 chapter 19 . 6/25/2008
Oh, the plot thickens. Me like. Keep up the excellent work!

redrose7856
Red Bess Rackham chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Nice job - another well-written chapter. I might have time today for another chapter, otherwise I'll be back some other time soon. Man I miss Traveler! :D

Red
Macex chapter 19 . 6/23/2008
Nice description of Gabriel Fog as an “angelic messenger” in the scene at The Fire Wheel. I had wondered why Gabriel told the reporter about The Fourth Branch, and it turned out to be a clever way to lure his targets into the open. That was well plotted. It seems as Jay, Tyler and Will are in the middle of quite a mess, being manipulated by the Baron through Antonella and The Porter.
redrose7856 chapter 18 . 6/5/2008
OMG, PLEASE DON'T MAKE WILL BETRAY THEM! Evil Porter! Please update soon!

redrose7856

PS: SOO sorry it took me so long to review! :"
Macex chapter 18 . 4/16/2008
That was an incredible chapter. Very exciting, as always. But what I especially loved were the unexpected twists and turns. I was floored when Will actually killed the senator; I had expected to have to wait until next chapter to get that resolved and I thought he'd somehow wiggle out of it. Poor Will is in even deeper than ever. And the twist where The Porter had intended to hand Jay and Tyler over to be moles was an even bigger surprise.
SeptemberDelight chapter 18 . 4/16/2008
Great episode! It was heartbreaking to read about Maya, I just loved her and Will together... But it was great to see Will in action, just perfect! ;) Can't wait for the next one!
Alle40812 chapter 17 . 3/30/2008
Wow. Just Wow. There are no words to explain how good that was! I am waiting in anticipation for the next chapter! Question, was this anything to the affect that she is pregnat, “Alright now. Just take a seat. Don’t strain yourself,” Mr. Doherty told her as he pulled a chair out for her." Because how Dave Digilio was going to play kim out was that she was pregnat and during the time that she was tortured she lost the baby...Just wondering :) Anyway, totally AMAZING! *waiting paciently for the next chapter*
Macex chapter 16 . 3/30/2008
Good chapter, with many complexities. I felt sorry for Will, who has been arm twisted into working with Shears. Though I suspect he's keeping his options open. I'm looking forward to seeing how The Porter, Jay, Tyler, and now Kim work together.
SeptemberDelight chapter 17 . 3/30/2008
It was great to get an update so quickly! And wow, what a chapter! I love what you're doing with the plot, very exciting. An amazing beginning for a new season, can't wait to find out what happens next!
Alle40812 chapter 16 . 3/24/2008
WoW! I can't wait for the next chapter! THAT WAS AMAZING! reat job, keep up the good work!
Macex chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
What a great chapter. It had me on the edge of my seat time after time. The cliffhanger was awesome. I hope Will isn't too crisp when he gets out. Notice I say "when." I'm also wondering about Kim. What's going to happen to her? Will she reconnect with the boys? I was sorry to see Marlow go, but glad that she was able to take Whaley with her.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »