Reviews for Consistency
nerd-chan chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Too cute
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
OH MY GEEZUS! I can't tell you how much I loved this story! The simplicity in your writing and how you ended each vignette [I suppose that's what you'd refer them as right?] was just extraordinary. I dunno what was so special about this particular story but it gave me that feeling where I was so glad that authors like you, have the ability to create such lovely stories and that these amazing stories can exist. And this one ended on a happy note _ hehe. I really liked the transition you made from the beginning where Sasuke was all innocent, to where he was plagued with immoral thoughts of revenge, then to developing a relationship with Sakura, and ending with felicity. Gosh, you rock. You rock HARD! lol. And once again I applaud you for being able to get inside Sasuke's head. It's a talent and skill that only a few share, and you happen to have it. So all in all, this oneshot was brilliantly made! And I love the thought of Sasuke&Sakura babies. I KNOW THEY WOULD LOOK SO FRICKEN CUTE!
desmonstres chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
*heart* i love your work. awesome job.
MOO CAKES chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
aw, nice.
Bored Konoha Kunoichi chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
so cute!

even with a happy ending, I cried- again- like I do with the rest of your stories, unless they are crack.

(now I have a BIGGER pile of kleenex, partly from a cold, and mostly from the story)

Your stories have creative themes, and you know how to use the theme clear, and well.

And it seems that either you have perfect typing skills, or you edit and proofread your stories (you probably do- you're a good writer) because they are flawless.

Once again, good job,

and keep up the wonderful stories!

(while my kleenex pile from tears and runny noses due to good stories get bigger and bigger)
aNdreaa chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Very, very touching! It makes it all the more nostalgic by having it through Sasuke's eyes. I love it!
Matt Likes Argyle chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
It's so beautiful!

I love how they grew up. I mean like, in the beginning it was Sasuke fawning over tomatoes and now he has a family and it's so sweet!

I love how you ended each section.
the blanket chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
YES, YES!

flangsty SasuSaku. I it. This, my dear, is lovely.

I think my favorite is Seven. I have a thing for SasuSaku sleep!fic.

Also,

“I need to restore my clan,” you tell her nonchalantly. “And to do so I will need a wife.”

ohemgee Sasuke-kun, you closet romantic, you.
SailorManga chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Aw! It's hard not to like it! Yes! First review!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5