Reviews for My Other Life
Verity Grahams chapter 23 . 9/11/2017
I liked a lot of this story, this chapter was too insane for me, dumbledore sounded more like gollum and I just couldn't get through it I'm sorry
Missyick chapter 26 . 7/2/2013
just find this story! it was so good... please update some day!
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 26 . 4/7/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story - I thought your ideas were really original and your writing made me laugh a lot! I liked the different roles each character had in the first alternate universe and Severus' family was so well done, I particularly loved Lilijana, she was so unbelievably cute. Your gradual revelation of James' character, from good to bad, was a great development and it was nice to finally understand why Severus had been transported to this alternate universe and James' motives. I felt really sorry for him being forced to leave Lily. I thought he deserved to stay.

I must say I didn't like the second alternate universe - it was cruel and downright baffling at times - and I was so sad that Severus ended up there. It's such a shame you haven't continued with this story. I think you either should have ended it when alternate Severus sent original Severus home/Lily decided which Severus she wanted, OR got original Severus out of this second alternate hellish universe before ending the story. I really wanted to find out what happened to Severus in the end and whether he was finally able to be with Lily.
jazzy2may2 chapter 26 . 3/25/2011
I love the use of the alternate realities in this fic, kind of like watching the One with Jet li. Love Severus's first au experience and this one, well I hope severus kills james and bella and anyone else that's there. What a tragic place where people of magic are only wizards if they are pure blood. This angle does make me wonder about muggles and where they stand or if they are not in that world, they live segregated like in the orginal Sev's way can't wait to read the next adventure.
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
Hmm, Severus is in quite a good world here isn't he?
Professor Layton chapter 25 . 2/20/2010
Hey, PLEASE wrote another chapter(i already reviewed the last chapter). PLEASE!

Professor Layton
Professor Layton chapter 26 . 2/4/2010
Hey dude this story is one of my all time favorites you need to keep writing!

P.S I added this story to my community "Forsaken Heroes".
SnapeAngel chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
lol i can see petunia and vernon as 'offical' terrorist lol

great chapter
SnapeAngel chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
wow what a cliffhanger!

love this line: 'Fan?’ There were potions fans in this world?

brilliant!
SnapeAngel chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
great so far

hope he 'replaced' the severus in that universe or ..something..basically doesn't get found out, sent back, or loose them..he deserves happiness
excessivelyperky chapter 26 . 11/26/2009
Actually, I'm surprised the canon James Potter didn't think of that little game-you know Sirius Black would have if he thought he could have goten away with it.
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 10/20/2009
My goodness-this story is becoming stranger and stranger all the time. Anyway, good chapter, and here's hoping things improve.
Mother of Tears chapter 26 . 8/26/2009
What an absolutely incredible story. Your imagination must be endless! I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Rocks-my-socks chapter 18 . 8/13/2009
The differences between the two Snapes remains really interesting throughout the story and the last few chapters have been awesome :)
Rocks-my-socks chapter 15 . 8/12/2009