Reviews for The Queen
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
This was an AWESOME story! I really love the interaction between Ronon and Sheppard, and Lorne too! Well written and a good plot. Nicely done! Keep up the good work.
God Bless,
SW
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
What a great story! I loved this Ronon POV during your tale;it was spot on as we all know Ronon to be (cut through the sh*t and get on with it). I really liked your concept of twin Wraith queens (the Pegasus version of double trouble huh?) and Brittany got screwed out of the family fortune...and resorted to using an Ancient device to make human drones. That was freaking brill. *iz a proud whumper* Ya whumped Shep and Dex well;both suffered physically and emotionally. Wicked story. Good on ya. Well done. Cheers! }:O

Raven
Sarah Lynne chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This was very, very well done. Great character voices, suspenseful action/adventure elements, and a wonderful in-between-episode look at why Ronon found a home with Atlantis and discovered his personal loyalty to Sheppard. You filled in canon gaps nicely and very firmly. Thanks for sharing this; it was a fantastic read.
straywriting chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Excellent story and excellent writing, especially of the characters. You made me wish this was the actual episode they used to explain Ronon's decision to stay and be a part of the team.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This was really good! I loved some of the passages like Ronon explaining that the people in the Pegasus galaxy lived to try to survive the Wraith, but the Lanteans were trying to defeat the Wraith.

It was also a moment when Ronon decided Sheppard was someone soldiers could follow, but he needed to decide it he was a soldier. Wonderful though.
scrapture chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Good story! Great Ronon voice. You captured his habit of cutting through the bull and getting to the point. Thanks for the story.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
This was an amazing story. Great job with the characterization too.
Saiyura chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
SO Cool! Man I loved it so much good going... ok thats all... Ronon! and Sheppard! Rule. Kick wraith butt!
Aemie chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
“So, what’s it gonna be, Brittany? We call the whole thing off and we all go home and leave you to your nice little planet and your twisted little drones, or do I fire a few rounds into the DHD and we all start playing a game I like to call Lord of the Flies Meets Shaun of the Dead?"

wow, that is one of the more brilliant lines ive heard! i hope you dont mind me copying that line to my laptop start page (with credit to you, of course) cause it makes me giggle every time i read it :)

well done on a well developed story, you definately got into it and it got better as it went. the start wasnt too well written, ill say as constructively as i can, that first sentence makes little sense and i believe Ronon would know about air force and marines - while maybe not those terms, he would certainly understand the idea of them. also, generally speaking, if there is only one chapter you tend not to write 'chapter one' - it confused me, i went looking for more chapters :p

apart from that i really enjoyed reading this, and liked how you tied the characters together. i hope this was helpful :) well done :D
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I know you wrote this awhile back, but I just read it and I wanted to say I really enjoyed it.
JoyBean chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
An interesting look at Ronan and one of his first missions. I liked reading about how he was studying Sheppard, his team, and the Atlantians. I love all your stories, you are a very gifted writer.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
“Your infamy has spread throughout the hives. Sheppard, the queen killer. Sheppard the hive killer. Sheppard the second coming of the Atlanteans. Your fame has proceeded you.” Amazing line! Cool idea. It's always nice to have sibling riverly. Awesome story!
trecebo chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
This was very, very good. Ronon perspective, spot on, concise in his thinking but really grasping the essence of the Runner. You pegged it. 'Nuff said.

Okay, well, I might have another word or two. John was totally John and the bench-warmers were awesome as well. Poor Bates. His fate was not good. But hey! Lorne was there and he rocks!
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
all i have to say about this story is poor sheppard lol :)
corkieshome chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Great Story! Especially liked getting Ronon's point of view on exactly why he decided to work with Sheppard. :0)