Reviews for Redemption
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
that was beautiful. now i have to go watch that sequence again! but really, i almost cried.
some random reviewer chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I don't usually review this much, but I'm trying to boost the number of your reviewers so you'll know people are enjoying these stories. The good authors hardly ever get reviews!I remember watching Digimon a long time ago. Wizardmon was a favorite, what a sad thing that he died when nobody else did... geez. At least he had Gatomon, and she him.
AbnoxiousBlonde chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Wow. That was very touching. Very good!

-AbnoxiousBlonde
Khajmer chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Now I'm sad. I always loved that particular scene from Adventure 01, since it was one of those scenes that was actually realistic, like that that could actually happen in real life (not in the same context, but you catch my drift). But now it's just going to make me sad from now on. Good sad, but sad nonetheless.
Kyer chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Good pov of Wizardmon.

Any ideas on why Myotismon actually waited around for them to finish saying goodbye to each other? I mean, he was no tender hearted softie, afterall. Also wish Toei had bothered to explain just how Wizardmon was able to retain any form (ghost) in the Real World AND know about Ken, and what the heck happened after he warned Gatomon?

At least he gaps left plenty of room for fanfic. lol
Tom from Down Under chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Fantastic. Absolutly beautiful. You have really captured the friendship between the two, and the powerfull emotions of the scene. Well done.