Reviews for Would Life Ever Be The Same?
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 50 . 8/14/2008
aw finaly got a chance to read. I loved this perfect ending
gg-ghgrl775 chapter 50 . 7/25/2008
That was so sweet! I am so sorry I hadn't reviewed the last few chapters, I just read them! Do you have a picture that you based LAngston's dress off of? If so I would love it if you posted a link of it in your profile. Awesome story! I can't wait to read the next one!
iva chapter 49 . 5/30/2008
love the story about marrko and langston but it could have more of starr and cole
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 49 . 4/24/2008
finaly got a chance to read the past 2 chapters and I loved
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 47 . 2/22/2008
another good chapter though it was hard to read with it all jumbled together like it was...looking forward for the next chapter
gg-ghgrl775 chapter 47 . 2/22/2008
Another awesome chapter! I can't wait for the next one and to find out the final decision!
tab chapter 44 . 2/18/2008
this is really good i was hopeing that you could do a starr and cole story
gg-ghgrl775 chapter 46 . 2/11/2008
Great job! I am really grateful for the update! I was wonderin where the next chapter was, only becasue you usually update so fast. I loved this chapter! I'm glad they made it through, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 46 . 2/10/2008
loved the chapter and glad to see you update again. looking forward to whats to come
gg-ghgrl775 chapter 45 . 1/30/2008
Awesome chapert as always! Sorry it has taken me so long to review I've been busy and sick. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 45 . 1/23/2008
Oh I so hope everything works out in the end
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 44 . 1/13/2008
glad to see you makeing this a bit longer can't wait to see what route the story will take
gg-ghgrl775 chapter 44 . 1/11/2008
Great chapter! I'm happy that you are extending this story a few more chapters! I can't wait for the next chapter!
gg-ghgrl775 chapter 43 . 1/9/2008
Cliffhanger! Awesome job! I can't wait for the next chapter, and I'm so sad that this is ending!
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 43 . 1/8/2008
I can't wait to hear the adults reaction to it all
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »