Reviews for HauntFest: House of Horrors
Vampirekitty34 chapter 1 . 4/14
Ahh make a squeal!
3 PoisenedKISS 3 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Love this, i have read it probably twice now , :P the story is perfect as it is but im also curious as to how things would progress after that :) ;D
Kakasaki chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
When I saw the 'back and green nail polish' I was like, cool, wait I have black and green nail polish! It was awesome though :D
Jaysnow-Silverblaze chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
XD best story ever! I absolutely love what you did there- it actually made me laugh. I love this confident Sakura!
Drunken Kunoichi chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
NHFERIJFR

You should make this into a story. ;u;
nineteen-red-roses chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
haha damn! Wish u'd continue this story!
SilentFighter00 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I was dying of laughter at Ino. And to say I didn't fall even more in love with Hidan after reading this is a lie! Such an awesome story.
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Nice. Its really good. Add more!
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Awesome! Makes me regret forgetting about the Haunted House at the Mueseum that was going on tonight - I could have gone! Darn my crappy memory...

Anyway, awesome story :D
Simplicity-Shitsuboku chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This was awesome! I thought it was clever to not just put him in torn up clothes but to put Hidan in his sacrifice form. The ending made me laugh out loud.
peoplehateme101 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
LOL! You should totaly do a sequal for this!
My Bloody Gemini chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY lol heh awesome story

/O

:::D

\O
idzit chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Yeah, I fucking love that guy too. :D

This has to be the most amazing hidasaku fic I read in many months!

You should've told your friend, really, maybe she would have gone back to that place to finish what the guy started, maybe with an ending like here ;)
InsaneChickOfWriting chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I don't know if you even go on this thing anymore, but you are a brilliant writer, and I cant help but ask if there's any chance you'd consider writing a sequel ofsorts to this?
hushnelle chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
A haunted house plus a fearless Sakura plus Hidan as a paid actor equals awesome. I love that rule: you touch them they can touch you. Heh.