Reviews for To Kill with Impunity
Lady Annikaa chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
Incredible! So insightful!
Cymri chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
Wow. You must have put a lot of thought into these. I guess it reminds one that even heroes have their flaws, and even villains may feel guilt.
ShadedRogue chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
Wow, I have to say this is actually really good. You make an effort, and make it believable, unlike alot of authors who write for this fandom. Some of the stories on here leave me sitting and scratching my head. Very interesting, I wasn't fond of the shortness at first, but due to the content I think it fits, adding more would make it lose its quality. I think my favourite is "Perpetual Triangle". Again, very well written.
I've Left The Site chapter 6 . 5/13/2008
Ooh, this is *really* good!

I love the new perspectives you put on the characters, especially since Mr. Salvatore doesn't usually show them to us like this.

Outstanding story! This is going straight to my favorites!

Kin Inu chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
Ouch...just dont let Drizzt find out...very good chapter though.

Kin Inu
iron mongoose chapter 6 . 11/23/2007
excellent concepts these need to be delved into more
Afro Jew chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
Fantastic, though I do haver a problem with Jarlaxle's. Jarlexle would never leave a begging woman to die, it is just not him
Jack The Bard chapter 6 . 11/7/2007
Wow... that was even better than I could expect. We could collaborate on a story together, and it would be awesome.
Jack The Bard chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
You go dude! I was expecting for you to use my idea, but not in this fashion! Pure... freaking... GENIUS!
She Who Dreams chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
It's just wonderful to find something that gives a psycological insight. really. I sometimes wish RAS added a bit of it to his excellent battle scenes...Keep it on, you still have a great big pool of characters to write about))
Jack The Bard chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
in the past... nice...
Sushi-san85 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
These short fics went straight to my favourites - I agree with everything Surreptitious Chi X has said (that's me, always reading the reviews before looking at the actual story), you manage to describe and demonstrate these characters in a way that RAS never has. So what if he writes great battle scenes? There's more to a book than that.

I'm definitely adding you as one of my favourite authors.
Jack The Bard chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
that biatch should be troubled, dammit!.
Jack The Bard chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
oo... so troublesome. It could be worse. could be Artemis.
She Who Dreams chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
Yes)Do more, please?)) you manage to show here a lot of what was left unsaid in books.