Reviews for Days Go By
hammer227 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
WOW...GREAT...no AMAZING!i TOTALLY LOVE THIS FIC!outstanding work!
MissAnderson92 chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
AWW x
redVette chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
I like your writing so and Stella...so perfect! and hot...
kristafee chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
This piece is absolutely fantastic! The writing just captivates! Real life hesitation make the reader sink into the story!

Congrats!

;););)
Steeldust-01 chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
As I said to you via PM ... this is a wonderful

story. You are really good with emotions and feelings.

Thanks for sharing!
napafun chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
i'm very in Love with your story :D
addie.mj chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
where do i even start! *timing of this review is just great-mushy song in the background* XD

this is one proof of the thing i say about M fics, it's not about the 'sleeping' part but the emotions that come with it. this fic is full of emotions. i love it, cause i feel it. the wub and car (and hawtness of course ;P)

twasnt OOC too! (imo anyway) btw, i dont blame stell for being speechless... at al! XD

fave part? the part where her hands were on his pants. idk why :P it just got me. im also a sucker for the line "i want you..." so yeah :P

aw... the ending was just too sweet... _ *flails* thank you THANK YOU! for writing this. im a happy girl ate... a very happy fangirl XD *GLOMPS*

-mj(wgf)
Kuroikomadori chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
luved it all!Mac & Stella rock! Especially together! YAY!

Anyway, it was all fantastic, i luved reading every sentence. I only have one thing to say, and it is only to be constructive and i don't mean it in a nasty way AT ALL -(...please don't dislike me...maybe make the sentences different lengths. I mean it was all great but i had to read some of the sentences more than once because they were all really long... please don't dislike me...i hope this helps -(

Apart from that is was excellent. They were really in character and i bow down to u for that *bows*...hope more comes from u soon -D
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
I really loved your story- you described it pretty good. And for it being the first attempt of yours writing such a scene- wow.

I hope you write another Stella/Mac story soon.

Greets.
Moska chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
:: thud ::

:: rouses from faint ::

Perfection.

m
bubble-rouge08 chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
MJ told me about this SMACked smex piece... I like it. You wrote them really well.

And yeah, I can relate to writing sexy scenes for the first time. LOL.
shawdoo chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
I'm so happy you decided to add a second chapter. Phenomenal!So sexy yet so very sweet. I would love to see you continue this story or write another SMacked story. You write the characters perfectly. LOVED IT!
Steffi1986 chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
Wow, that was so hot! I think, I'm burning. :) Please keep going, this was really great. :)
cjfun chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
1st time reading your story...would have to say that i liked it v much. hopefully, u would keep it up and produce more stories like this.
KrystalClearPristine chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
When Addie (mj0621) told me about you and your works, I HAD to check 'em out. I havta agree with her. Your fanfictions are awesome. Please write more! (_-) Even I liked your first fic even though I was rooting for SMacked :P but it did fit the plot so... I'll let that go but damn this fic is one of my faves now. I'll be waiting for more MS wub (mj's words not mine) from ya.

Kris