Reviews for Early
euphoric-acid chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
aw. loved it. please write more early morning escapades. the things kate and sawyer can do when noone else is up, is limitless. please add more
you're my Star chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
It was lovely in its simplicity, & your usage of parentheses added a uniqueness to your style (I love the things personally).

A very good Sawyer/Kate fic all in all. Well done! :]
xKatieBearx chapter 1 . 12/31/2007

Aww that was so cute!

He staggered out of his tent, damning early mornings, late nights, and more or less everything within thirty feet (which included Hurley, a rock, Kate’s tent, and a mango).- LOL!

That was so cute ;) Plus the Sawyer&&Kate stuff was awesome ;)

“Why’re you up so early?”

Sawyer smirked. “Some things are worth getting up early for, Freckles.”

Great fic ;)

xox Katie
Not A FanFictioner Anymore chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
WOW! I love it! A beautiful oneshot, if you ask me. I am rather curious to know what happens next, but that would rui the beauty of the thing, if you know what I mean. Quite funny too. A perfect oneshot.
PadmeKenobi chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Aw, that was cute and sweet! *gushes with Sawyer/Kate love* Awesome job. You made a smile appear on my face.
hobbits on the island chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Hah, Sawyer and I must be related. I bloody hate mornings. Except those mornings when you wake up and realize that there's still cereal in the box. :)

It was really cute. Kudos to you
LostSista chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Sawyer smirked. “Some things are worth getting up early for, Freckles.” Aw, now that was sweet.
LeifofRohan3891 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Hey! This is SO GOOD! Update soon please or I may go insane.

Rememebr: Every day you do not update, Canon God kills a pig. _ Save the cute innocent piggy's by updating soon! lol
ParisAmy chapter 1 . 10/29/2007

“Some things are worth getting up early for, Freckles.”- Ended perfectly :)
HotChilliGriffin chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Aw... I like it. And I'm reviewing to save lives. And because I like it. It was funny.
AllieSMG chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Ok, since I'll be cursed by the canon-Gods if I don't...I've decided to review...well, and because you were my friend once upon a time. *rolls eyes* lol! Anyway, onto the review.

Wow. Just wow.

“Some things are worth getting up early for, Freckles.”

Loved that line, and along with the rest of it, this was quite eloquently written and nice. Very nice. Very original and creative idea for a oneshot, as well as interesting. I totally loved it! :D I certainly hope to see more from you like this, it was beautiful, somewhat humorous, and lighthearted. I really enjoyed it, depsite my intense love affair with angst. :)

Great job! Btw, I didn't knwo you were into Heroes. My second love! hehe I have a few Heroes oneshots, but nothing amazing. Really not amazing. *looks down and shuffles feet shamefully* But I do have a bunch of Heroes vid son YouTube! And I'm working on a Sylar/Claire one right now...anyway, I'm going way off topic. Glad to hear you're "back". xD