Reviews for Nobody Does It Better
Night Warrior Shadow chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
very good start

it grabed my attention right away, and held it to the end.

i look forward to seeing how the story develops.
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
o.o continue pls.. Even though i dun usually go for harem stories, I find it interesting enough. And your story didn't disappoint (:
Flametongue chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Hmm, in writing moment, it's been about a month since you published this story. I'm surprised you haven't updated yet, considering how often you updated The Cat and The Bee (I loved that sory by the way)

Of course, I suppose that the small number of reviews can be a little discouraging, that's my own reason for being late in updating.

Anyway, the concept of this story is pretty unique for a fanfic. When I read the summary I thought, "Err...okay?" Yes, I doubted this story when it came to the interest department but after reading the prologue, I find myself thirsting for more.

Update soon!

/the swed/
Demon32835 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Loved it, but you couldn't come up with anything better than B? I mean, honestly! B. Why B of all letters? ITS MY LEAST FAVORITE LETTER AFTER Q! I mean come on- ugh! (Inner Demon who is pissed of at everything is quieted by Yoruichi's silenced pistol.)

Loved the story, very intersting. So can you tell me who Yoruichi's BOND girls are gonna be? Oops. My blood is pouring over the keyboard. Must run, take care!

TAXI! To the hospital! Then to my laywer! I'm gonna sue Yoruichi for all she's worth! Hahahahaha... ha... She's standing right behind me isn't she? Oh CRA-BOOM!(Outer Demon killed by Yoruichi's gun. Effectively silenced.)

Fe-feed my pug, M-Max. Tell Bru-Bruno I lo-ove him...

"Demon32835 eliminated. I'm through here B." Yoruichi sighed. "Damn fangirls..."
Nekomi Kaze chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Hm…. Very intriguing. I’m interested in seeing where this is going and I love James Bond too. I’m looking forward to your next post.
pokipoki chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
hmm...it's interesting...nice start...but i was thinking..what about a house of cards? i really wanna noe what happens...

yoruichi with different pairings...awesome!
The Heavens' Answer chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Intense and intriguing... wonderful start. Can't wait to read more.
with love - Elincia chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
A new story from you? Can't wait for more-but it says different pairings... Oh man, I'm so gonna be sad if Soi and her won't... Ah well, I'll keep reading. It's good, just hope that my heart doesn't break if Yoruichi does things with someone else other than Soi, hehehe... (sweatdrops)