Reviews for Battalion Wars
Nick chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Yes! This is great man keep them coming
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
The story is still good and has great potential. This chapter sums up the first mission of Battalion Wars really well, aside from the slightly changed radio messages and encounters experienced in-game.

P.S. If your not planning to update this story, (despite what you said on your updated profile) mind if I somewhat "adopt" this and finish it in my spare time? I would still obviously state your ownership and copyright of the story.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I might be the only reviewer in 2 years but this is a well-written piece of work. I also happened to chuckle quietly to myself when the story mentioned the "Iron Eight Elite Tank Division". So far this story has great potential.
JJEmpire64 chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Dang!

This is GOOD. I know this story is a few years old, but PLEASE update.
pikawolf chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
CONTINUE!

This is cool, I always wondered why my character didn't have a name other than commander...but he does...and that name is Neils.
Electo chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
Continue or I'll Beat you with a fish until you do.
Shadowcalic chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
From a not so new writer, the story is very good, the way you managed to get your own character into the story is pretty neat, you should continue, as I see this story has potential
don't ask chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
This story is one of the best stories I have ever read, you really should continue. AND FAST.