Reviews for Candy Collecting
Morriganna chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
LOL! Even the Old Corpse went Trick or Treating. Of course, if the candy wasn't good, he gave a few "Tricks" himself. hahaha

Welcome back to doing fan fiction, its been a long time! Will you do some of the stories that are unfinished? I really hope so since I really want to know what happens.
000371 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I really liked the fact that Palpatine was caught trick or treating by Vadar when Vadar had originally been worried about being in trouble with Palpatine if he was caught trick or treating. How ingenious.
Darth Squishy chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
wow! yay! another star wars story from you! i was beginning to miss hearing from you.

great story! so cute how luke managed to get vader to go with him, and how they ended up encountering palpatine.

hope to see more stories from you soon!
Jedi Knight 13 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
The story was quite good. I liked the determination Luke showed in getting his father to go out. A trick and treating Vader and Palpatine is good to see. Thanks for the story.
Neko Kuroban chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
This was /excellent/, as always. Luke was naive and earnest, without being overly irritating or adorable - a very thin line. The costumes were wonderful and had me giggling. (Well, admittedly, the whole fic did!) Your stories always have wonderful little touches that make the universe they're in come to life, so to speak. Also, Han's voice was dead on, right from the opening line, which is fairly rare in fanfics.

And the twist at the end? Sold the deal for me.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2