Reviews for If I Should Die Before I Wake
namehere chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
Brilliant
apparentlykatie chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
NOO.

Ugh, Sam and his stupid romantic feelings. As much as I don't like the idea of Sam/Lila at first, the way you write it makes it seem so natural and right and perfect, yahknow? Great job though, sorry for the ramble.

I love these rapid posts, too.
MeriLoveLee chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
Wow, this last chapter was really something. It’s nice to see Sam really fall apart, instead of being the one who always has keep things together. I am crazy about the SamLila relationship.

“it’s feels adulterous, covetous to touch her, bringing to the surface sentiments of affection and jealous appetite that simmered in him long before his brother withered away.”

Dun, dun, dun. Sam, you scoundrel, he’s always had feeling for her? Gawd. I cannot wait to see where this goes. Do I foresee a lil bit of Sam/Lila filth in our future? I hope so.
apparentlykatie chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
I've always been a fan of the nookie in the backseat of the Impala. God, really good chapter. I love how you write such raw emotions, especially the part when Dean came so close to slapping her.

*Sighs* And the last line, ugh, it is so perfect. :)
EmilytheGreat chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
Mad!Dean makes me hot! This is so good, more more more please!
GirlLuvsGuns chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
Squee all the way. The way you write is really enchanting. Lila is growing on me, I’m not big on OFCs but Lila is well written. I’ll be saving this!
MeriLoveLee chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
I love open and honest exploration of Dean’s anger. Something about him almost crossing the line and then stopping himself rings true to me.

*love* the ending…the movie and the nookie in the backseat

‘It’s perfect’

That line really made the whole things for me, Lila understands that’s probably as classically romantic as Dean gets. Wonderful job.
apparentlykatie chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
lol, When I saw you posted I actually hung up the phone on my best friend with no prior warning.

Amazing chapter. All the perfect Dean/Lila sex I've been anticipating, honest honest honest to god. I also loved the entire situation with the milk and how he wouldn't use a glass, and that Sam would use a glass, and gosh its just so adorable and perfect. I can't wait for more interaction between Lila and Sam because the way you're hinting at it is driving me crazy.

PS, today I had this huge discussion with my friends about that little trail of hair below a guy's belly button and how rediculously hot it is, and when you said "the thin trail of hair that leads downward", holy it just made my entire day.
MeriLoveLee chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
I adored the idea of the three of them living together in a house. We see so much of the them moving from place to place, it was nice to see them as domestic unit.

Love the Dean/Milk/Warning thing, it was hilarious and very realistic.

The love scene was hot and hot, thank you for that ;)

Also the interaction with Sam at the end was oddly touching, I’m not sure why that got to me so much but I think it adds a depth and credibility to “after Dean’s death” relationship with Sam.
DeansL0verGurl chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
S0o0o0o0o0o0o0o good! Write more asap!
EmilytheGreat chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
This is wonderful! More please!
apparentlykatie chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
*sque*

I actually muted the new episode of Supernatural on TV right now to read this, and as always you never disappoint. I cannot wait to read more interaction between Dean and Lila (if you catch my drift).

The way you write, honestly, the description of Dean's old behaviors and quirks, Sam's attemps to comfort Lila, ugh, everything is just amazing. Its so beautiful and sad, and it makes me feel like such a wimp when I read it and cry.

I'll be anxiously spending my weekend awaiting another chapter of pure genius.
MeriLoveLee chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Kjhskjhsdf

That’s what I felt like after I read this. I LOVE IT! I just felt so bad for the both of them, just when I think you can’t break my heart anymore you do something incredible like this.

I can’t wait for the DeanOFC parts too, but I do love her interaction with Sam.

That last line killed me

“She didn’t ask, instead thinking, he’d want me to stay with you…”

Urggh Dean would want Sam to take care of his girl! More More More PLEASE