Reviews for Sokka: Master of the Black Sword
Great chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
This, my dear friend, is a work of Art. No it is better than that. it is Pure Genius.
You are the best.
LifesAstory78 chapter 21 . 7/19/2014
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ErekLich chapter 21 . 7/18/2014
Came back to this story after a while, and it's as glorious as ever!

The only thing that could make it better would be if there were more of it ;)

It's always sad when a fic is abandoned, but some deserve to be finished more than most. This is one of the best, most imaginative fics in the entire Avatar section, and by far one of the best for my OTP. Please come back?
SaruXIII chapter 21 . 6/13/2014
I miss this story so much! D:
kay chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
i had to read the last few chapters over an over because i just love the choice of words, this was a lovely chapter
jil chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
Please update soon.
Sokka aka Wang Fire chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
I think I just found my new favorite Sokka story! i dont care if the updates are sporadic, as long as the story continues I'm happy. Great job! but let me warn you, if it is another year before you update... I'll make sure to melt the Jade Knight down before I bury him. ;)
Smozzick chapter 21 . 7/12/2013
I love this story; one of the few Sokka centric fics and really well done.

Pity won't let me favourite it...this seems ot be happening a lot lately...
ladybug114 chapter 21 . 4/21/2013
OH MY GOODNESS COMPLETE AND UTTER AWESOMENESS IN STORY FORM!
Seriously though, that was so dang fantastic i didn't even know what to say! The whole plot is so creative and yet it makes some sort of twisted confusing sense! Sokka is awesome, of course, and i love the tokka and maiko moments!
Just so you know, i will gladly join the mob bus now... an update needs to happen, and i think all your readers would agree with me... and if you don't agree and update, I'm sure we can all persuade you... and my army of robots would love to help! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
So yeah, update it!
Claude chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Looking at symbols a hundred years old and hearing the authors voice in your head?
You know Terry Pratchett! I love you!
Utuu chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
I have a strong suspicion that this story is dead, but I'm seriously hoping it isn't, because I love, love, love all of it. It's fascinating and original, and I hope that it gets continued so it sees the ending that it deserves. I hope you're healthy and well, and that one day you find inspiration to continue. When you do, I'll be an avid reader.
Ultimoto The Great chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Instant fav just for first chapter, but is it worthy of HALL OF FAV? I'll have to keep reading to find out.
abbyxxheart chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
I like the story a lot, but when you write "bloody" or "bloody hell" it really reads weird. Remember that Sokka isn't british, find a better word intead of "bloody".
bookwormrdd chapter 21 . 1/22/2013
update!
Carlos325D chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Good to see one story that has Sokka kickin ass, awesome!