Reviews for Sokka: Master of the Black Sword
I'm really excited to find out what type of powers Sokka gets!
Deathwatch 45 chapter 21 . 2/22
Where is the rest? This is way too good to be dead.
Deathwatch 45 chapter 9 . 2/21
I wouldn't want to piss off Iroh ether.
Kianoosh chapter 1 . 2/17
What are you doing?you monster.
It is been 7 years
Soliae chapter 21 . 12/10/2016
IT'S BEEN SIX FUCKING YEARS YOU ASSHOLES WITH MONSTER TENDENCY
SIX YEARS6FUCKING YEARS WITHOUT ANY KIND OF UPDATE
YOU WILL UPDATE SOON AND IT WILL BE GREAT OR ELSE I'LL HIT YOU SO DAMN HARD YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO STAND STRAIGHT ANYMORE
GRIMMANGELL chapter 21 . 6/3/2016
IT'S BEEN SIX YEARS, YOU MONSTERS!
anon09-18-15-14 chapter 21 . 5/29/2016
this was a delightful re-read. I took a look through my old favorites and found it again, shame it seems to have died. as it's now 6 years sleeping. truly it could have been something epic. probably a good 40 chapters total by the time you were done.
nightkitty555 chapter 4 . 3/22/2016
So, a few things have been bothering me- modern-isms like having what sounds like a normal pen, and whatnot. One time, 80 coppers was mentioned, but later you said 40 coppers was a silver, so that should just be an additional 2 silver. And "bloody" or "bloody hell" just sounds like reading Harry Potter fanfiction (which I know most of us have done quite a lot of). But, when I put minor things like that aside, I am really enjoying this. Maybe not wise of Sokka to spar with Toph when he needed to save his energy for the tournament though.
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
I'm really liking this story so far.
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 20 . 9/9/2015
WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU! IT'S BEEN FIVE FLIPPING YEARS! I READ THIS CHAPTER SO THINKING, AND HOPING, AND PRAYING! THAT THERE WAS SOME CHANCE FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER! ONLY TO FIND THAT THERE only ONE THERE! WHAT THE FUDGE?! PLEASE TELL ME YOUR NOT DEAD!
8_8
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE ALIVE AND JUST FORGET TO UPDATE, not that, that would make it any better, BUT AT LEAST YOU'RE ALIVE AND COULD UPDATE THIS STORY! WHERE ARE YOU!
PLEASE DX
DON'T 8_8
BE ),:
DEAD! _
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 21 . 9/6/2015
Wow no update in sooooooooooooo very long? Where are you?! Update soon please!
Any Onomus chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Anyone know where the knight went?
tophisawesome667 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
i feel like sokka is a little too serious he is usually more open to have fun and not just train
Great chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
This, my dear friend, is a work of Art. No it is better than that. it is Pure Genius.
You are the best.
LifesAstory78 chapter 21 . 7/19/2014
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!