Reviews for Winter Bourne
rebecca chapter 35 . 5/26
Really enjoyed reading this, actually its 2:30am on a Thursday/ now Friday; so I really should have gone to bed awhile ago but this story is super addicting. I wish you had had a chance to finish it but RL is more important. Thanks for sharing what you did right :)
Guest chapter 28 . 12/29/2015
You know, it is geting really borring from you to keep puting Nicky on the wrong side of Jason. Plus if this was really a Jason / Nicky you are really a bad writer or a real bad lyer. This really seems more as a Jason against all and you try to kill Nick. So you are making the story slowly but consistenly going from regular to borring to stupid. What the hell it is, plus the no end as a normal status for all stupid stories.
XhowtosavealifeX chapter 35 . 7/8/2015
I've honestly reread this story at least half a dozen times. I love your style of writing and I love your take on the series. Seriously, if you have any published works, I would love to read more from you!
skatiefan chapter 35 . 8/23/2014
More please. Still hoping for a positive Jason/Nicky ending where he doesn't just abandon her.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/21/2014
OH MY GOODNESS ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I REALLY REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Wow. You're an amazing writer. THis story seems so realistic and it's so well written! I really wish that you continue (Although it's been a couple years...) so your readers (If there are any left... LOL sorry, but it's been sooooo long) are not left in suspense! I love the way Jason thinks and acts and you have just brought out his personality! I love love love this!
HelloIamGracie chapter 35 . 5/10/2014
I'm really enjoying this story. I hope that you do update soon! Haha, also, it would be nice if Jason and Nicky got a happy ending together, and if Pam got all kinds of crazy gold stars and like a new higher-up job, you know a happy ending for her too. Yes, I'm a sucker for happy endings! I hope to read more soon! :-)
nakala chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
please tell me this story is going to be updated because it is the best Bourne story out there I really would like to know how this going to end. I think this is most true to character Bourne fic I have ever read. Everything is building slowlu and I can't stoo reading it. I've read it like three times. Please update this story. This should be updated and completed!
Milagro626 chapter 35 . 10/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
aprill99 chapter 35 . 9/18/2013
You have 2 finish this!
nakala chapter 35 . 9/18/2013
Please update this fic
I live it so much
Dault3883 Barron Backslash chapter 35 . 9/12/2013
please continue this story
Irishbrneyes chapter 35 . 6/5/2013
WHAT!? NOOOO! This can't be the last of it! It just can't be! Okay, I know that you know how the rest of this story goes, cause before the beginning of the last chapter, in your Authors Note, you said that you had it all figured out, but you would be posting at your own speed. More power to ya my dear, I know that posting deadlines for yourself always kicks you in the ass. But, it's been about 21/2 years since your last updated posting. Do you have a new one coming over the horizon? Please say you do, because, gods help me, finished or no, this is one of my favorite "long" stories in the Bourne Fanfic arena. Please for the sake of everything holy and pure, end our suffering! Please! :-) I really love this story, by the way. I didn't know if you could tell or not. Oh...and I'm really looking forward to more of it! ;-)
Irishbrneyes chapter 31 . 6/5/2013
He caught her, let her wrap her arms around his neck as he held her close.
It felt like home.

I love those two lines! Gods! The beginning of this little interogation of Jason's was so full of angst I didn't know if I would survive or not. :-) I'm in love with this story. So much, in fact, I had to stop my reading right away and let you know. Anywho having read other reviews I know that this story isn't finished...NOOOOO! Please, please, please i hope, wish, and plead with you to finish this most awesome story. I beg of you please...there are too many unfinished Bourne stories out there. Don't let this magnificant story of yours be one of them. Please?!
Guest chapter 35 . 2/26/2013
I love, love, love this story. Please say you'll continue it. The action is brisk, the characters clear, the twists are never ending. Hope you continue.
LiasonFan2 chapter 35 . 1/4/2013
ah, I remember this one! I hope we get an update this year!