Reviews for Nerves of Steel
Abe Lincoln Lover chapter 1 . 3/12
Shit. This is going to give me nightmares for the next twenty years (see what I did there...? but anyway I'm being serious). This gave me the real creeps. UghhghshdHGHghshgh
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/11
Wow. That ending really did…wow.
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
From the reviews, you can probably tell that I'm going on a spree reading through many of your old fics. This one has long been a favorite of mine, and I have to say that it has not lost any of its spectacular impact over the years. A fantastic story in its own right, and completely chilling at the end.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Nooo! That could have been the perfect way to have a fairy tale style, happy ending! Why, Hakuba, why? Other than that, the rest was awesome. A little ( Ok, quite ) pissed off at the robot, but I can ignore that feeling. Sniff...Hakuba...Damn, I'm going hold this despairing feeling for a while here. I'm with you Hakuba, although I never really did love you.
Darkmiror chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This was a really cool (really LONG) fic:) I was surprised how much I liked reading it because I usually dont like Hakuba fics but this was really good:)
I absolutely loved this line:
you keep it inside anyway, because there's only one thing worse than knowing someone hates you because you lied. And that's knowing they died because you didn't."
Oh my holy shits how much I love this line! I love how it perfectly encapsulates the reasons for both Conan and KID's lies. Wonderful:) Ooohhh chills every time I read it:)
Cool fic!
Mai-chan63 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
O.O...
That...
Was...
Amazing!
So good I love it X3 I soooo need a sequel to this! But I don't think that would do the story any good. The ending is really awesome, but it just leaves you needing more Xd
Anyway, nicely done ,
rana2001 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Wow. That. Was. Pure. AWESOME.
Sirastar chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
That was awesome. I love story with Robo Kaito in the Manga and that was one heck of a sequel. Most I like the idea to give any person a gem and the Robo one would steal that one.
Will you right more because of that cliff-hanger at the end?
Masqueraded Angel chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was really well written.
MelChama chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Ooooh. Good cliff hanger. That was surprising...descriptive. Loved the beating heart.

(Oh but really, it's not that bad. Just think of it as a composition of some cardiovascular muscles with some iron-fortified blood. Or some really old, hard cotton candy.)

( Sorry about that. I tend to get a little too realistic sometimes.)

But anyways, great piece of work. the description of the robot somewhat scared me though. Always had a weakness to those humanoids, aliens, etc. etc.

Great job! :)
15bubbles chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Not bad at all. The ending seemed a tad cliche, but whatever, the rest of it was wonderfully done.
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Brilliant. Marvelously executed. I like how you ended it with Hakuba questioning his humanity a little, leaving the mind wondering just where this could possibly go in future.

Keep up the good work!

Angel
Chelseaj500 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Wow.

I read this story a long time ago and I wanted to read it again... AND I FOUND IT! :D

I love this story so much... It's AMAZING. Truly incredible. The detail in quite intricate and all the characters are perfect. Very curious ending...

Happy Birthday Hakuba!

Thanks for writing this. Truly.
SunShark chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Wow. Like, wow. WOW. This story was amazing. Ever think of making a sequal for it? Or maybe a crossover with these characters because they are sooo cool! I still say this is wow though.
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
It's creepy and scary and a bit frightening but I love it. It makes me think of exactly what the robot Kid did to Hakuba and if he did anything to Aoko or Conan. While it is extremely unlikely with Conan as he wasn't there all that long, that would be vaguely awesome.

While I feel slightly sorry for the robot Kid, he deserved what happened to him after what he did. That chapter in Magic Kaito always strikes me as odd, so to see a fanfiction on it is delightful.

Thank you for the story! .

Ja ne!