Reviews for Nerves of Steel
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 1 . 6/28
Another author from a different site recommended this and I'll have to think of something over the top to thank her for it. This was abso-fucking-lutely fan-freakin-tastic. I can't even remember the last time I got so into a story that wasn't one of my ships. And then the ending! Talk about creepy brilliant! And that's my babbling done for now, and I'll apologize in advance for the semi-stalker like tendencies as I go read all your other fics that are up my alley :)
Now i get the title! Its a pun, right?
Miyu Hinamori chapter 1 . 4/14
That was fine horror. The teens aren't the only ones who'll have nightmares.
terry nightstalker chapter 1 . 2/27
Please tell me there's no sequel to this. It's awesome - don't get me wrong - but that last paragraph is too ... foreshadowing.

Anyway - congrats on the writing :)
Hebiaczek chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Wow... That ending *-* I loved this sotry so much! Great idea and very nice character acting~!
ChosenChild chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Okay, I loved this. The relationships are on point. The sadism is perfectly suited for this type of supervillain. And everyone's desire to protect everyone else was very well written (i.e. Kaito's concern for Hakuba being forced to hurt him and Kudo's reasons for not investigating Kaitou KID farther.)

My one disappointment was the ending. While I usually love this kind of open ended conclusion it feels out of place here. This story is really a story about relationships and supporting each other. Yet it ends with a character alone and uncertain. That just begs for a sequel or an epilogue. (Really, it would have made more sense if one of the others had come and somehow comforted him, or even if he had just thought back on the others and reassured himself he wasn't alone. Like I said, I'd like it, but it doesn't /feel/ like the stopping place given the strength of the relationships in the rest of the story.)

Thanks for the highly enjoyable read!
M. Carwright chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Wow, awesome fic! I've now officially stayed up way too late! Thank you very much for writing this.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Oh Hakuba.*Sighs.*

And Aoko was very understanding after Conan's little
AuraBlackWolf chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
wow...that was awesome, slightly terrifying and now I really wanna read the manga(only watched the anime up till now) and read about robo kaito...seriously though. that was terrifying.
but still awesome.
Poor Hakuba, I can't help but wonder what's going to happen to him now?
Probably what Kaito had been thinking earlier, so much therapy.
Luv'ed this! ;)
Chaoshift chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
To be continued?
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I don't think this is necessarily fitting the horror genre. You've written it decently well.
Anime24 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I love your story. :) please write more.
Abe Lincoln Lover chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Shit. This is going to give me nightmares for the next twenty years (see what I did there...? but anyway I'm being serious). This gave me the real creeps. UghhghshdHGHghshgh
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Wow. That ending really did…wow.
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
From the reviews, you can probably tell that I'm going on a spree reading through many of your old fics. This one has long been a favorite of mine, and I have to say that it has not lost any of its spectacular impact over the years. A fantastic story in its own right, and completely chilling at the end.