Reviews for Nerves of Steel
M. Carwright chapter 1 . 10/13
Wow, awesome fic! I've now officially stayed up way too late! Thank you very much for writing this.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/23
Oh Hakuba.*Sighs.*

And Aoko was very understanding after Conan's little
AuraBlackWolf chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
wow...that was awesome, slightly terrifying and now I really wanna read the manga(only watched the anime up till now) and read about robo kaito...seriously though. that was terrifying.
but still awesome.
Poor Hakuba, I can't help but wonder what's going to happen to him now?
Probably what Kaito had been thinking earlier, so much therapy.
Luv'ed this! ;)
Chaoshift chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
To be continued?
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I don't think this is necessarily fitting the horror genre. You've written it decently well.
Conan24 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I love your story. :) please write more.
Abe Lincoln Lover chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Shit. This is going to give me nightmares for the next twenty years (see what I did there...? but anyway I'm being serious). This gave me the real creeps. UghhghshdHGHghshgh
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Wow. That ending really did…wow.
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
From the reviews, you can probably tell that I'm going on a spree reading through many of your old fics. This one has long been a favorite of mine, and I have to say that it has not lost any of its spectacular impact over the years. A fantastic story in its own right, and completely chilling at the end.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Nooo! That could have been the perfect way to have a fairy tale style, happy ending! Why, Hakuba, why? Other than that, the rest was awesome. A little ( Ok, quite ) pissed off at the robot, but I can ignore that feeling. Sniff...Hakuba...Damn, I'm going hold this despairing feeling for a while here. I'm with you Hakuba, although I never really did love you.
Darkmiror chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This was a really cool (really LONG) fic:) I was surprised how much I liked reading it because I usually dont like Hakuba fics but this was really good:)
I absolutely loved this line:
you keep it inside anyway, because there's only one thing worse than knowing someone hates you because you lied. And that's knowing they died because you didn't."
Oh my holy shits how much I love this line! I love how it perfectly encapsulates the reasons for both Conan and KID's lies. Wonderful:) Ooohhh chills every time I read it:)
Cool fic!
Mai-chan63 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
So good I love it X3 I soooo need a sequel to this! But I don't think that would do the story any good. The ending is really awesome, but it just leaves you needing more Xd
Anyway, nicely done ,
rana2001 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Wow. That. Was. Pure. AWESOME.
Sirastar chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
That was awesome. I love story with Robo Kaito in the Manga and that was one heck of a sequel. Most I like the idea to give any person a gem and the Robo one would steal that one.
Will you right more because of that cliff-hanger at the end?
Masqueraded Angel chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was really well written.