Reviews for Nerves of Steel
NAG1NATA chapter 1 . 8/11
OMG this was amazing! I loved it, especially that ending. Didn't expect it like, at all! Good job, thank you!
ohhhh this is amazing! :) the title make so much more sense with this interesting ending :) sequel please?
this is such an amazing fic :)
Diaflower chapter 1 . 4/20
I'm wondering about Haku-chan's condition right now. Does that stay with him or have any other special effects because of Haku-chan's human status? I mean, he's still human, of course, because unless the new circuitry has extra effects, all it does is repair the nervous system. So would he still have the same reflexes and all when, by all natural means, he shouldn't have those reflexes? I find it fascinating, if you couldn't tell. I'm planning on making a human robot too and challenging the boundaries of being human too. Anyways, I really like the story! If you would, could you write another chapter afterwards with Hakuba and how he handles it and the effect(s) that having that metal inside of him would have? Please?
JinMukang chapter 1 . 3/23
Oh my gosh I could NOT put this down until I finished it. it was absolutely beautiful. I loved how you had the robot from the manga return, even though the drawing style wasn't as good as it is now, it remains to be one of my favorites. Gosh I hate writing long reviews, so I'm going to end this by saying thank you so freaking much for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
amazing :) love the drama and suspense :) the ending is incredible :)
Wragziez chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Really enjoyed this!
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Another author from a different site recommended this and I'll have to think of something over the top to thank her for it. This was abso-fucking-lutely fan-freakin-tastic. I can't even remember the last time I got so into a story that wasn't one of my ships. And then the ending! Talk about creepy brilliant! And that's my babbling done for now, and I'll apologize in advance for the semi-stalker like tendencies as I go read all your other fics that are up my alley :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Now i get the title! Its a pun, right?
Miyu Hinamori chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
That was fine horror. The teens aren't the only ones who'll have nightmares.
terry nightstalker chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Please tell me there's no sequel to this. It's awesome - don't get me wrong - but that last paragraph is too ... foreshadowing.

Anyway - congrats on the writing :)
Hebiaczek chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Wow... That ending *-* I loved this sotry so much! Great idea and very nice character acting~!
ChosenChild chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Okay, I loved this. The relationships are on point. The sadism is perfectly suited for this type of supervillain. And everyone's desire to protect everyone else was very well written (i.e. Kaito's concern for Hakuba being forced to hurt him and Kudo's reasons for not investigating Kaitou KID farther.)

My one disappointment was the ending. While I usually love this kind of open ended conclusion it feels out of place here. This story is really a story about relationships and supporting each other. Yet it ends with a character alone and uncertain. That just begs for a sequel or an epilogue. (Really, it would have made more sense if one of the others had come and somehow comforted him, or even if he had just thought back on the others and reassured himself he wasn't alone. Like I said, I'd like it, but it doesn't /feel/ like the stopping place given the strength of the relationships in the rest of the story.)

Thanks for the highly enjoyable read!
M. Carwright chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Wow, awesome fic! I've now officially stayed up way too late! Thank you very much for writing this.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Oh Hakuba.*Sighs.*

And Aoko was very understanding after Conan's little
AuraBlackWolf chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
wow...that was awesome, slightly terrifying and now I really wanna read the manga(only watched the anime up till now) and read about robo kaito...seriously though. that was terrifying.
but still awesome.
Poor Hakuba, I can't help but wonder what's going to happen to him now?
Probably what Kaito had been thinking earlier, so much therapy.
Luv'ed this! ;)