Reviews for Ash to Ash, Dust to Dust
ThunderRiver411 chapter 11 . 6/22/2008
This is a good story. _ I'm working on one too. Check it out when you have time.
Charles RocketBoy chapter 11 . 2/16/2008
Eggsecutioner is the best name for a Pokemon ever.

The chapter still zips along enjoyable, and I like the Richie/Jigglypuff interaction. I'm also guessing that's the Elite Four that Mewtwo just dispatched, and if the Arbok is a sign of Team Rocket and the boomerang the Khangaskhan Kid, the fic's scope should increase again.

One bit troubling me - Pokemon here are sentient. So that means that Ash and Co killed & are eating a sentient lifeform with no qualms. Even if it was a Mewtwo soldier, that's still rather eerie to think about...
Ri2 chapter 11 . 1/26/2008
Damn...Ash's Charizard has gone dark, huh?

Eggsecutioner? Oo Oh dear.
Leone the Infernal chapter 11 . 1/22/2008
Oh...the paranoia, the angst... Now they'll have to face a monstrous Exeggutor. God help them.
Hayatecooper chapter 11 . 1/22/2008
Cool can't wait to read the next chapter.
Leone the Infernal chapter 10 . 11/20/2007
Secrets are being revealed, battles are being fought... Tracey has some gross secrets. Ghosts are on Resistance's side? This might help.
Charles RocketBoy chapter 10 . 11/19/2007
It's full of plot twists, evil strategising and death & violence, so I'm all in favour. I'm still amazed you manage to make me like Ash, Richie, Snap and Tracey, who I didn't like when they were on TV - that's a major bonus. Plus, a flying Pokeball killing things, always good fun!
Ri2 chapter 10 . 11/18/2007
It's good to see so many of Mewtwo's warriors defecting.

Sabrina captured? Very not good...

Tracey keeping that serum under his skin was gross. I applaud you.
Charles RocketBoy chapter 6 . 11/14/2007
I still love the idea of Jigglypuff being the most feared general in Mewtwo's army - it's funny, and then you realise he's about to kill everyone... His defection is too sudden but hell, there are worse flaws in old fics.
Charles RocketBoy chapter 5 . 11/14/2007
I'd forgotten Misty came back, so this is a genuine surprise - even though I'm certain, based on later fics, something horrible will happen to her, Ash or both as a result of the reunion.
Charles RocketBoy chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
This is a lot more unrelenting than I remember - our boys are outnumbered and outgunned, and every other paragraph something happens to kick them in the shins again. They don't even get a chance to keep a memorial to their dead. I actually think I prefer this take to Pokemon Master, where our heroes were superskilled powerful fights; here, they're skilled guys who are surviving by luck and quick thinking and cannot possibly survive a direct fight. It's more interesting.

I do remember the Neptune though, and yep, still awesome. (I can only remember brief parts of the plot, so this is almost like reading it for the first time all over again)
tavisa chapter 9 . 11/11/2007
!
Leone the Infernal chapter 9 . 11/11/2007
Well, Mewtwo has had it with the Resistance... This spells bad news. How will Saffron fight back? This is one of the rare occasions in my life when I don't hate Ash&co. The whole humanity is at stake.
Ri2 chapter 9 . 11/10/2007
Richie's pretty good with that flute...

Damn, that's a big invasion force.

Psyduck's really come up in the world, hasn't he? Heh.
Charles RocketBoy chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
It's old and not as strong as your later writing, but it still stands up, I'm having fun reading it, and you made me _care_ about _Ash, Richie and Snap_. And I hate those guys normally.