Reviews for Contemplating Clouds
sneerypainter chapter 5 . 6h
Aw I wish you would update. Nonetheless, really nice story so far, and great characterization of both Luna and Harry
DarkStarHarry chapter 5 . 5/26
Really nice and fluffy ideas so far. Sucks to end it on a cliffhanger though :c
Pavic124 chapter 5 . 11/14/2017
Great ideas,
sucks to have such a cliffhanger though.
Sinlessaxe chapter 5 . 11/1/2017
4. I meant 4 year hiatus. 48 months. 1460 days. 35040 hours. 2102400 minutes. 126144000 seconds. Whatever it is, it is too damn long. GIVE ME MORE LUNA/HARRY FLUFFINESS.
Sinlessaxe chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
7 year hiatus?... PLS COME BACK WE NEED YOU! T_T
imortal333 chapter 5 . 10/31/2017
Aww, no HarryxLuna conspiracy amidst the teachers this time. :(

That aside, it seems like Harry is becoming more like Luna every day, to the point where reading his mind is hazardous to your health. By the time the department of mysteries rolls over, or even possibly before, that soul fragment is probably going to just up and kill itself to escape Harry’s (almost literally lmao) twisted mind, as well as the possible love budding between the pair of Harry and Luna.

I’d love to see that. :) the soul fragment would be like;

“nope, not going to deal with this s***. Immortality can go screw itself if it means having to share head space with this guy.”
imortal333 chapter 4 . 10/31/2017
I’m kinda surprised and yet not, that the magical side of Britain hasn’t tried to make more things levitate. The purebloods seem to have this weird thing against any kind of innovation. Even if it’s just for fun.
imortal333 chapter 2 . 10/31/2017
And now Pomona is in on it too. This just gets better and better!

Being a cloud would be pretty cool, save for the fact that clouds only last for as long as it takes for them to reach maximum capacity and fall as rain droplets. I feel like there’s a Chinese proverb that goes with this line of thought.
imortal333 chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Having a nice talk with Luna tends to have various effects on people. This seems to be one of the better ones. Loved the reaction from McGonagall, lmao! Just what did she think Harry and Luna were doing?

Was tha Ariana in the portrait? It would explain why Aberforth doesn’t talk about it.

1. It almost certainly brings up bad memories of the worst day of his life.

would probably take it if anyone knew about it, and Aberforth would certainly know about his brother’s habit to read people’s minds.
icecold1039 chapter 5 . 6/22/2017
It's seven years and you left this on a cliffhanger. You are evil.
RisingPhoenix84 chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Please more...
RisingPhoenix84 chapter 5 . 6/8/2017
So good! But effffffing cliff hangers...time bring this back from hiatus. :)
Rebecca chapter 5 . 5/8/2017
THis is so sweet! Please update! XD
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 5 . 1/21/2017
aaah, update! this was so cute and keeps my Harry/luna cute warm. I love this pairing so much
LordOfTheWind chapter 5 . 1/10/2017
FUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKK YOUUUUUUUUU... I would appreciate an update if you don't mind