Reviews for Once Upon a Legend
Dianna Butler chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I am in tears. Years ago, when I first got my computer, I scanned all of the fanfics, found lots of good ones and skipped over the longer ones, like ONCE UPON A LEGEND. What a delight to have finally read it and found a well written grand story. Bravo!

I still have tears in my eyes.

Now, I see that there are many more to read, so, I must get busy.

EXCELLENT!
Anonymous Reviewer chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
That was fantastic. The sense of loss and longing in this piece - especially in the part where Ivanova muses about how she might have had children and the names she might have given them - sent shivers down my spine and put tears in my eye.

Just brilliant, bravo!
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Ah memories. That was wonderful and lovely. I could totally hear Ivonova's voice in this piece. Bravo.
Izhilzha chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
A friend recommended this story, and I'm glad she did.

It's beautiful, and sad, and fits the end of the series perfectly. And I don't think there could *be* a more accurate Ivanova voice.

I particularly loved the scene at the end, as Susan sits the new Rangers down to tell them the real story.

Thank you for this.
Nhorse chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
well written, true Ivanova.
Shall-Iin chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
This is a great story! You've captured the character as well as any other author, professional or fanfic, I've read and you've added an excellent continuation to the series. If not for time restraints, this would have been a perfect way to end the series, and I can see it in my midn very clearly. Well done!
Katie Hageman chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
wow, that is all that i can say. This is a great piece of work and a great way to end the series.
Sarita chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
This was wonderful. You really captured the emotions of Sleeping in Light.
Freddie chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
It was so sad, you almost made me cry - Loved it!
Legal Lia chapter 1 . 11/7/2001
Wow! Great!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
You wrote a beautiful story. It brings back all the memories of B5 and all the things that were wonderful about it. Your characters were right on target. I could hear Susan saying the words you wrote as I read this. Please write more stories of this caliber.
DragonLady chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
You've got skills. Stop writing and I will hunt you down and kill you.
alan chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
You say that you don't do justice to Michael Stryajinski's work. I think your wrong. Michael himself would be proud of you. You should quite whatever job you are working in and start writing full time. Id love to see some B5 spinoff shows written by you. Or maybe just original material by you. YOu have so much talent. Its unbelievable. Keep it up.
Rock chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Susan Ivonava was, is, and always will be my favorite B-5 character; and it's interesting to see her reflecting on her fiery past trough the misty eyes of nostalgia, especially since, in the end, none of that fire is really lost, although perhaps even she does not realize this. This piece of writing has the resounding ring of life's greatest truths, and that is commendable indeed.
John Sheridan chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Truly worthy of the B5 Universe. As I read more and more, it never fails to amaze me how many talented writers are out there and Christine is one of them.

John