Reviews for Plainclothes
saragillie chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Interesting take on their relationship. I wouldn't have considered them being undercover all the time.
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Very different but I liked it!
azarathangel chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
wow. that was, in a word, amazing. so different from all the fics that end up soap-opera-ish, like you mentioned here, and i absolutely loved this. it was simple, true, narrative, descriptive, totally in character, and probably one of the best relationship fics between these two that i've read in awhile. kudos to you and this was just great. now i have to do my homework.. well crap. -chunks chocolate covered booth at your talented head-

-Ash
Dr Sophie Carter chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
well i liked it definitely! it makes a change to the normal fics and the question about where did Bones stop and her alter ego begin is something that came up in woman in the sand, so it was a pretty good one to cover! I'd love to see it continued if you can think of something! Good work!
goldpiece chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Well, well, well, look who posted something. I was wondering if you were still around or not. Interesting story. I like that you're still playing around with styles.

Goldpiece
ideasmaps chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Amazing piece, beautiful narrator and insight into the characters feelings. Although it's a bit AU, you stayed very true to the characters and their interactions. Brilliant job. Favourite part:

They didn’t even need to admit their feelings after those moments, because even if she was slightly naïve and he liked to deny everything, they were both quietly aware of what the other felt.

And at the end, he thanked God every day that they still managed to call each other by their last names.

Lovely.
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Wow, I loved that. I know what you mean about justifying the shift in their lives, but I kind of got this desperate feeling from it, as if maybe they'd been split up and working like this was the only way to keep working together or something? Like this the reader gets to make up their own minds. Too often you get told what to think. Anyway, regardless of this you are a fantastic writer. *favs*