Reviews for The Nightshade
Guest chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
Snort. Sakura agreeing that "guys don't work right until we knock some sense into them" is pretty funny, seeing how she was the one who needed knocking sense into with her fangirlish ways before the Lifestream thing, not Naruto. Then when they met she was the one who was rude and went all berserk.. She's always using Naruto as a punching bag too, whereas Naruto isn't using Sakura as a punching bag, so there too Naruto is the one who has his head screwed on straight (it's actually pretty disturbing how in anime canon and anime fanfics nobody sees anything wrong with abuse..).
Shane chapter 32 . 9/11/2014
I hope i get to read an update soon, you're a fantastic writer. This is definetly one of the best stories i've ever read on this site!
Shane chapter 30 . 9/11/2014
It's about time! I mean damn, why is it in every love story everyone's like "He's gotta figure out The girl likes him by himself," is NO ONE practical enough to just tell the dude? Would it really ruin the romance cause he found out from someone else? Would the chick be like " oh, don't love you cause someone else said so"? Of course not!

Sorry, the rant just kinda happened
Shane chapter 18 . 9/11/2014
How is it one moment Kyuubi's Naruto's best friend then next moment he tears into her and Sakura? It seems completely out of character.
Shane chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
I hope Jiro dies soon, he's so idiotic and irritating. Honestly he makes canon Naruto look like a genius.
naruto42 chapter 32 . 8/31/2014
Good story so far. I was kind of wondering when Sasuke kills Naruto. You are kind of unclear. I have seen you say the retrieval arc, but the events show it happening during a mission in Shippuden. Other than that and a few grammatical errors here and there the story is excellent.
DokB chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
Sakura still clearly lacks an ability to think straight. Unprofessional and downright insubordinate in the face of a superior officer. For shame, for very pink shame.
Only Exception 23 chapter 32 . 8/23/2014
I'm glad this story update...
TigrezzTail chapter 32 . 8/22/2014
There were some minor problems with paragraph spacing and such, but I think that was it. Congrats on the job, sounds like something fascinating...
gentlemankitsune chapter 32 . 8/22/2014
Yo. thanks for updating and congrats at the job. Even if it sounds like the job that a computer nerd in a macho action movie would have.
BURN!
Yup, I just burned you. Deal with it.
Either way, I really like your story and am quite impressed with how you did the Jashinist arc.

Have a gentlemanly day
KinkyKamui chapter 32 . 8/22/2014
Uhm it isn't really readable, because there's no space between the paragraphs...
Kenzumi43 chapter 31 . 6/25/2014
Please no sharing! Lol Let Kyuu-Chan have all of Naruto! Great story keep it up
ougley chapter 31 . 6/18/2014
thanks
KinkyKamui chapter 31 . 6/15/2014
It has been a long, long time...

Didn't think you would update this again, and I'll be glad if you decide to write more :)

I really liked this chapter btw. This is so different from the stories I usually read, that's why I like it even more

So... it'd be cool if you write more
FlashLit3 chapter 31 . 6/15/2014
You kidding me of course this is worth my time :D
Most stories that caught my eyes were mostly not updated or will never be updated if you consider the date and some kind of important excuse which kind a made me lose hope but seeing this fic be updated is like a gift for me ;D
Im not much of a reviewer but reading this chapter made me think your writing is still interesting as ever even if it has been awhile