Reviews for The Nightshade
stalkurn chapter 18 . 11/1
I really feel like Sakura is impending some of the progression of Naruto and kyuus relationship. Them having an argument and having someone else immediately solve it seems really weird to me
toofine89 chapter 32 . 10/28
One of the most unique plots I've ever read in a Naruto fanfic with some excellent, fleshed out characters. I can hardly wait for an eventual update.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
Snort. Sakura agreeing that "guys don't work right until we knock some sense into them" is pretty funny, seeing how she was the one who needed knocking sense into with her fangirlish ways before the Lifestream thing, not Naruto. Then when they met she was the one who was rude and went all berserk.. She's always using Naruto as a punching bag too, whereas Naruto isn't using Sakura as a punching bag, so there too Naruto is the one who has his head screwed on straight (it's actually pretty disturbing how in anime canon and anime fanfics nobody sees anything wrong with abuse..).
Shane chapter 32 . 9/11/2014
I hope i get to read an update soon, you're a fantastic writer. This is definetly one of the best stories i've ever read on this site!
Shane chapter 30 . 9/11/2014
It's about time! I mean damn, why is it in every love story everyone's like "He's gotta figure out The girl likes him by himself," is NO ONE practical enough to just tell the dude? Would it really ruin the romance cause he found out from someone else? Would the chick be like " oh, don't love you cause someone else said so"? Of course not!

Sorry, the rant just kinda happened
Shane chapter 18 . 9/11/2014
How is it one moment Kyuubi's Naruto's best friend then next moment he tears into her and Sakura? It seems completely out of character.
Shane chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
I hope Jiro dies soon, he's so idiotic and irritating. Honestly he makes canon Naruto look like a genius.
naruto42 chapter 32 . 8/31/2014
Good story so far. I was kind of wondering when Sasuke kills Naruto. You are kind of unclear. I have seen you say the retrieval arc, but the events show it happening during a mission in Shippuden. Other than that and a few grammatical errors here and there the story is excellent.
DokB chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
Sakura still clearly lacks an ability to think straight. Unprofessional and downright insubordinate in the face of a superior officer. For shame, for very pink shame.
Only Exception 23 chapter 32 . 8/23/2014
I'm glad this story update...
TigrezzTail chapter 32 . 8/22/2014
There were some minor problems with paragraph spacing and such, but I think that was it. Congrats on the job, sounds like something fascinating...
gentlemankitsune chapter 32 . 8/22/2014
Yo. thanks for updating and congrats at the job. Even if it sounds like the job that a computer nerd in a macho action movie would have.
Yup, I just burned you. Deal with it.
Either way, I really like your story and am quite impressed with how you did the Jashinist arc.

Have a gentlemanly day
KinkyKamui chapter 32 . 8/22/2014
Uhm it isn't really readable, because there's no space between the paragraphs...
Kenzumi43 chapter 31 . 6/25/2014