Reviews for Halloween For The Straw Hats
Miss Acacia chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Another story that I read a long time ago and forgot to review. Shame on me !

That was so sweet ~. I can't really see Luffy blushing, but it was very cute X3. The moments between Zoro and Sanji were extremely funny!

Once again, Zoro has a important role, in your fic.

But, what was that Takai supposed to do, exactly ? I'm curious !

*gives chocolate XD* Don't have candy, gomen T.T
Uchiha Ryuga chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
"Give me your candy."

Great line, and I could totally see Zoro saying it, but I digress.

Great story, keep up the good work!
SunsetRainbow chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
sexy luNa

I'm glad you like luffyxnami & ichigoxsenna!

:D :D
naonaonao chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
Late review, since it's WAY past Halloween, but..

You just made me FALL IN LOVE with the LuNa pairing. I could never imagine Luffy paired up with ANYBODY before this. You're amazing!

Okay, enough flattery and sucking up. XD Time for an actual review of the fanfic. ]

First of all. I simply adore your writing style. It's so unique, easy and fun to read, very understandable, and your grammar and spelling skills are flawless.

Your characterization. OH MY GOD. PERFECT. Really. I think this is the only way that persuaded me to read a LuNa story... and wow. I can actually see this happening. xDD SERIOUSLY.

Your plot was very creative and your dialouge funny and cute. The whole thing just fell into place perfectly.

Anyway. I loved this.
THE EVIL TAKONO chapter 3 . 10/31/2007

you sure luffy would say that?
Raven the Ravenous chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
Lol, this was great! -; Dude, I was imagining Luffy and Nami kissing...but after seeing THAT episode...I have no more qualms about it XD
Noah Gabriel chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
Gomen. I just noticed several mistakes that I can't fix... ignore the ADD RULER HERE part. I was supposed to put a ruler there but I forgot. Plus I'm on my laptop so I can't edit anything!
Kaydreams chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
Cute! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Raven the Ravenous chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
I thought Luffy was going dressed as a monkey O.o? And what about Nami? Don't need to ask about Zoro -; Sucks, he's no fun but there needs to be someone that still has their sanity, and Zoro's it, well Nami too if she isn't dressing up XD LuNa! That's right, Halloween is T-O-M-O-R-R-O-W! XD
Zinfer chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
cute _ ill keep reading
Raven the Ravenous chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Oh Luffy, Luffy, you're quite unreadable XD 'Accident?' I think not :D Hmm, Sanji's reaction will be pretty funny, as usual XD

Way to go on giving the boot to Writer's Block! :D Hahaha, Luffy kissed Nami XD and the navigator's really puzzled! Sweet, Halloween's in two more days! XD
LuffyxRuby chapter 1 . 10/29/2007