Reviews for Franbu Juice
samson chapter 3 . 2/12
I had not read this one in years...it still gives me laghs and gigels...thanks for a good start on friday the 13th...se ya
bellachaos chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
Adorable story. Though now I feel like a nerd for not trick or treating for so long. You really captured all the enthusiasm and illogical thought of children's minds.
pstibbons chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
best line: Wake up on the wrong side of Carter?
pstibbons chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
This is funny.

Best lines: Whew. Cam nodded vigorously. “Yeah, I was in charge of, um, finding all the slippery spots.”

Landry looked him up and down. “Looks like you found them.”
Berenice chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
Hi¡

Very funny story, i like to see the characters goofyn around, being just like kids instead of running for their lives.

Great story keep writting sotries like this
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
“Well, aren’t we just Mr. Grumpy-Pants today? What’s the matter? Wake up on the wrong side of Carter?”

OMG! ROFL! It was hilarious! Really really funny! Jack O'Lantern...LOL!
Samson chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
This one was good for laghters it rely cracked me up.. you got a good emagenation i look forward to reading more of your stuff.
DementedLeaf chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
Hehehe. Oh, I like it. I needed a good laugh, too.
samarie chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
just catching up on some fics, and finally got to this one...

LMAO- this was so funny. I love how cute and kiddy-like you made all of them, especially Teal'c. :)

and of course, gotta love the shippiness of it. "I like you a whole lot, but its a secret" that was great! thanks for sharing.
dp chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
Is Jack Doctor Doom?
dreameralways chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
Awesome, just awesome.
msdarque chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
Oh my, that is one funny, fantastic story. I'd so love to be the Invisible Woman. *sighs* To snog with Danny-boy. *wink*

Excellent work. Yet again. Continue to write. You're a natural talent.
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
tehe well done, terrific job, I've quite enjoyed it!