Reviews for Can I?
Obvious Queen chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
Lovely. I'm not usually a fan of bottom Harry, but I like the way this was done. My only critique is that I would have appreciated more conversation between the fighting and the love-making - I felt I understood the emotional balance shifting, but I would have liked to read the verbal expressing of it. Otherwise, beautifully done.
Infinite possibilitiesx chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Yay! The potion for Wolfie's happiness!

-wolfie
Susannah Wilde chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Oh, so sweet, especially the last few lines.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
This was so good!
XenaDragon-xoxo chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Currently experiencing too many feels to write a proper review. Let me just say this is bloody fantastic and I'm glad Draco came to his senses. Wonderful job!
hjvjmyu chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Just what I needed to brighten up my day, a happy ending! thank you so much for writing this story. I loved it!
YaoiChick1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Loved it! It was so sweet~! Harry can be pretty stubborn, yeah? Though for good reasons.
TheMuseNamedPancake chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
It's so fluffly, I could drop dead right now from lack of breath of my inner squeelings like a little girl who just won a teddy at the carnival
Hayden Larke chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I liked this story, especially when Draco realized he had to change or else he would lose Harry. Good job
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
:D 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
this was AMAZING 3
lilz54 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Well done!
Mika chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Hi,Iam Vietnamese.I read your fic and honestly,I really like I ask you for the permisson allow me to translate your fic into Vietnamese and post it in my wordpress.I promise to give full credit and give the link back to you if you ... do you allow me to do this?If you agree, please answer me to my email mikagami . Thank you so much. Iam looking forward to hearing from you p/s:this is the first time I have asked for the there is any fogive me.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
That was great, such a cute read...
catharina1994 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Awwwwwww! Omg this is co cute!

I love it!