Reviews for Wearing of this Garment Does Not Enable You to Fly
asdf42 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Poor Dean, too sacrifices for his family...
cocopuffz chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Awe, that was such a sad fic. I thought at first it was going to be all weechester fic, but I liked how you skipped four years ahead each time. The summary itself was enough to make me tear up, and it confirmed it as I read the story. How Sam grew up and stopped looking up to his brother like that. So sad.

Such a great fic, though. Great job! :)
Marz1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
great work, very angsty
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Sort of a depressing ending, but I guess it's accurate. I really liked how you showed their changing relationship over the years. Very well done!
PipkinTwo chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Wow... you it all sound so feasible.. the breaking up of the family, the disappointments... it was really good! Thanks,

ScissorsAndTape chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
very very very very very good

going to my favorite stories list
Devil'sDesire14 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
AW, sweetness and angst. I want a HAPPY ending *whines* continue this, c'mon!
SensiblyTainted chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
That's really sad. Sometimes, as much as I can empathize with Sam's feelings, I dislike him for the way he bails completely. (sigh) I just wish he had kept in contact with Dean SOME That's a bit extreame, ain't it? Poor Dean...
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Twenty six damn near killed me. I knew it was coming but that didn't make it any easier. This is a damn good story!
sinful delight chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Great story! I love how you showed the boys growing up and how their bond slowly began to fade... how Dean became less of the hero in Sam's eyes. So sad... But you protrayed it well. Nice work!
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I wanted to "aw" at Dean's loving big brother stuff in the beginning and just hug him when everything fell apart. Poor guy.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Interesting, well written and entertaining-heart-breaking, for both brothers.
jon117 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
very very good, i loved the way you portrayed Dean, very accurately, write more stories man, that was awesome
lunarchild62 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007