Reviews for House Does NaNoWriMo
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I absolutely love that you somehow managed to make a House fic about NaNoWriMo interesting *and* believable. And everyone else's reactions to House's new interest is pretty much the reactions I get when I tell people about NaNo, so that's totally spot on. I love how it was him and Cameron he was writing about!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
nice
Rhov chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I'm getting ready for Nanowrimo (four hours to go before it starts) and I gotta say, this works as a great laugh before I begin. It describes the life of a WriMo very well, the frantic race, ignoring all else, and the happy, weary elation when it's all over, no money prizes, no trophies, just sweet satifaction. The dialog is witty, great personalities shown in each character, a few errors here and there, but nothing that makes me go "ah crap, there goes the pace." Over all, love it! Happy Nanowrimo everyone!
Bee Sommer chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Omg! House NaNoWriMo Awesome.

It's my goal to do NaNoWriMo at some point in my life, but...it's doubtful.
housefan1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
HAHA! LOVED IT SO MUCH! VERY NEW AND CONSTRUTIVE! THE "CONSTRUCTIVE" THAT IS CUDDY APPROVED! HAHAHA! GREAT JOB AND PLEASE WRITE MORE HOUSE/CAMERON!
Rainwhisker Luv chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
LOLOLOLOLOL I LOVED IT! Great story! -Adds to Favs.-
AbsolutSky chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
That was awesome! I thought it was really cute and at the same time a bit humorous. ) Great job.
Mad-Like-A-Hatter chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
OMG! I saw NaNoWriMo and I couldn't help but stop and read... this was brilliant! Imma take a shot in the dark here and say you're writing for the competition :D
hersheygal chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
That was so adorable! I was squeeing throughout the whole thing! You did a fantastic job! I hope you write more of these!
unbreakable clarity chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Cute and original story! Good job :)
Limaccia chapter 1 . 10/29/2007