Reviews for Hypotheticals
cshen.julienne chapter 1 . 4/4
Can someone please make a story of a time travel or something? Anything would do just please put Draco in Gryffindor lol. :)

This is a fun read. Thanks!
DramioneShipper chapter 1 . 3/24
Love the ending line,but what was Ginny doing there?. Plus she also ruined the moment :(.
I was also expecting some kind of ,you know sign of fangirling from Ginny. Sorry,if it was kind of sappy,but in most fics Ginny supports them ;P Anyways, awesome one shot,loved it and hope for more:-):-)
Isobel chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
Please do another chapter, this one was really good
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
More!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
MORE LOVE IT PLEASE
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Plz write another chapter, I want to know what happens next! :)
AdlerX chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
OML this was amazing but way waayy too short! You must make this into a longer fic! The tension built was fantastic and Malfoys entire depiction was so beautiful PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU EXTEND THIS! !
Voldemort chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
OK I am not a writer on this so I don't know if you have a limit but if you don't this is not that well good. I mean where is the love between them? I must have missed something...
Musliha chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
OMAIGODDDDD YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE WRITINGGGG ITTTTT
HiIgotdeferred chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Good, but I hate the word sauntered. Sounds contrived. I would incorporate more of the Draco from the books, but used the same way. Hermione's character is well done, but she would have been more sassy, not embarrassed. I like her inner dialogue. The thing about wondering if he had a concussion is a little silly and terribly cliché. Keep writing ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
This is amazing! I love how it seems true.. as if it would of actually been a part in the books. Please write more!
Unknown chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
That was good but why was the story not continued further? You sort of left me hanging. Anyway, overall very interesting, thoughtful story.
Anakin779 chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
WOW I never wondered what it would of been like if that actually happened! U should know tha really good writer. I love the idea of Hermione and Draco loving one another but I hate the idea of Ginny Weasly messing it up. Poor Hermione and Draco.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Love this so much! You are a great writer. I was enthralled the whole time.
kayla chapter 1 . 11/7/2014